PDA

View Full Version : Pawn Question

Askeroth
06-01-2012, 12:00 AM
I'm thinking about getting this game and I have a question. I only have a silver account on Xbox Live. Will I still be able to get the achievement for renting somebody else's pawn? I've seen people mention that they could rent their friends' pawns, but I don't have any friends. Er... No friends on my list, at any rate. Will I still be able to get that achievement, as well as all of the others? I prefer to get all of the achievements on games that I play.

FLIPADELPHIIA
06-01-2012, 12:03 AM
I'm thinking about getting this game and I have a question. I only have a silver account on Xbox Live. Will I still be able to get the achievement for renting somebody else's pawn? I've seen people mention that they could rent their friends' pawns, but I don't have any friends. Er... No friends on my list, at any rate. Will I still be able to get that achievement, as well as all of the others? I prefer to get all of the achievements on games that I play.
you dont need to be online at all to get the achievements. You can simply use the pawns the game generates for you.

Askeroth
06-01-2012, 12:06 AM
you dont need to be online at all to get the achievements. You can simply use the pawns the game generates for you.I thought there was something about recruiting a pawn locally and then recruiting a pawn from the rift. Is the rift not what I assumed it was? I thought it was like an inter-dimensional thing where you recruit other people's pawns.

BloodGodAlucard
06-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Just to add to what Flip mentioned. It says in the game manual that you have full access to the games online functions with a Silver account. So as long as your connected to a router with an Ethernet cable you should be good. And if you want to get some really good pawns to use for free, check out the Pawn Recruitment thread.