PDA

View Full Version : What cheats would you want in this game?

AvengingCactus7
06-01-2012, 04:02 PM
The entire time I played GTA IV, I always thought about how much I would love a combination of a riot cheat and and a locked wanted level cheat. For some reason, I just wanted to sit around and get in fist fights until I died. Damn cops would always break up my fights within half a second of them starting.

I do know there's a fight club in TBoGT, but it's not the same as fighting out in the streets with the chance of cars hitting you and other weird quirks.

Axel Desade
06-02-2012, 12:44 AM
Lock Wanted level sounds like it'd be good for all sorts of mayhem. I would also like some that change all vehicles/pedestrians like the pimps n hos one from San Andreas, those were always fun to mess around with.

InsaneKane87
06-08-2012, 01:40 AM
Can I say all SA cheats ? All those cheats added so much more replay value. I really missed Lock Wanted Level in IV. You couldn't even enjoy causing destruction.

jake1320
07-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Flying cars.

If we're getting planes, then I want my damn flying cars back.

Also, a riot cheat wouldn't be too bad either.

bingomad
08-07-2012, 04:55 AM
i want bodyguard cheat but i also want to control it while someone comes to kill me the once that i found was just uncontrollable.

netstryker
08-09-2012, 07:49 AM
What happened with the release of this game!? Was planned for November this year and now no one says anything about this game. Does anyone know whether it will be released even this year!?

Groat Hardstroke
08-09-2012, 07:51 AM
Cheats that would change your character model into various foreign game characters would make me giggle.