PDA

View Full Version : NG+ question

DrTarsus
06-01-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm very near the point where I can finish my current game and start a new game +, I just need to hand in the 20 stones I've found.

My question is do I get to Re-edit my character and pawns appearance, or am I stuck with the same looks for another game.

sheeva
06-01-2012, 04:28 PM
I'm very near the point where I can finish my current game and start a new game +, I just need to hand in the 20 stones I've found.

My question is do I get to Re-edit my character and pawns appearance, or am I stuck with the same looks for another game.

u can completely edit your char right after the ending and your main-pawn in the first encampement.
there is also a merchant in the encampenten called Jonathan, who sells "char-edit-scrolls" for rift-crystals

Vigor
06-01-2012, 05:49 PM
u can completely edit your char right after the ending and your main-pawn in the first encampement.
there is also a merchant in the encampenten called Jonathan, who sells "char-edit-scrolls" for rift-crystals

I always asked myself what these rift-crystals did, picked up a ton but they never reveal themselves in the inventory.

BloodGodAlucard
06-01-2012, 06:01 PM
I always asked myself what these rift-crystals did, picked up a ton but they never reveal themselves in the inventory.

Rift crystals are the currency you use to hire pawns in the rift. You must have played the game offline. Otherwise you are missing out on the best companions for your game.

Topherion
06-01-2012, 06:03 PM
You can use them to buy stuff from Jonathan's shop, or to hire pawns which are a higher level than yourself. The higher the level the pawn, and the greater the gap between your and it's level, the higher the cost.