Sarcasm
06-01-2012, 04:49 PM
New Maps!

New Mode!

New Weapons!

New Achievements?

o D M C o
06-01-2012, 05:30 PM
As I scanned down your list I was hoping to see 'New Servers'... I hope it has some achievements, not stupid hard ones, just something that requires a bit of skill and enables you to get your moneys worth. Im one of those that wont bother buying them unless they come with chievs so hopefully we'll find out soon

Taylorboy
06-01-2012, 05:38 PM
As I scanned down your list I was hoping to see 'New Servers'... I hope it has some achievements, not stupid hard ones, just something that requires a bit of skill and enables you to get your moneys worth. Im one of those that wont bother buying them unless they come with chievs so hopefully we'll find out soon

Agreed. I'll buy DLC if it has achievements and has a decent length. If it is skins and shit ill leave it be.

The game works really well when the servers are working, so hopefully they will get fixed, hopefully.

WalterWhite
06-01-2012, 08:25 PM
This game needs so much work I couldn't even fathom paying for more headaches at this point. I'm the fool for buying a game that was delayed for two plus years and expecting it to function. Friday number two is upon us and down again are the servers. This is how not to launch a game. I'd like a developer somewhere to take note of the way GR laid out their multiplayer, which is wonderful, and then apply it to a game that works.

XcS Dead Deer
06-01-2012, 08:34 PM
You forgot

-New bugs
-New Exploits

tankbuster
06-02-2012, 02:35 AM
This game needs so much work I couldn't even fathom paying for more headaches at this point. I'm the fool for buying a game that was delayed for two plus years and expecting it to function. Friday number two is upon us and down again are the servers. This is how not to launch a game. I'd like a developer somewhere to take note of the way GR laid out their multiplayer, which is wonderful, and then apply it to a game that works.

Agreed 100%. Everyday is a new adventure or nightmare when it comes to this game, probably one game I wish I would of waited on buying day one.

Sarcasm
06-03-2012, 11:12 PM
I typically try to be an optimist when it comes to these things. I am sure that they will do something to improve servers and patch glitches. Simply because they are quickly and frequently becoming problems.

If by the end of my Ghost Recon career I am not satisfied, I will not get the next game.

I don't just say it. I loved Halo. I got ODST....did not get Reach. I played my brother's copy though. A free 1000GS.