PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Mislaid

Tyrantus
06-01-2012, 05:07 PM
I've got the "Thanks Mislaid" quest where you have to get the chamberlain's affidavit from Fournival's manor only it's not there! I must have got it when I did the trial quest, only it's not in my storage either (I kept all quest items that I didn't know what they were for in there) so the only thing I can guess it that I accidentally turned it in as evidence??

Has anyone encountered this and is there a solution?

AsianGamer4Life
06-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Most likely your gonna have to wait for NG+. Next time you could make a forgery of it and have 2.

Akatsuki Sensor
06-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Out of curiosity, Fournival's Manor is a house in Gran Soren owned by a short bald fat man right? Near the castle? I have a quest I need to do, but when I search the house the man will not give me the quest. I'm hoping there is more than one property of Fournival's , if not I've probably screwed up this quest.

Tyrantus
06-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Yeah gonna have to NG+ it. All of the quests are available in NG+ right because I think I've missed a few by now?

And also yeah it is the last house on the left of the castle entrance.

Akatsuki Sensor
06-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Bugger. I've failed a handful of quests now because of the hidden time limit on some. Lesson learned for NG+ :D

GriefCatalyst
06-01-2012, 10:45 PM
If you picked it up and sold it, it may be available for sale at the Black Cat. I noticed the spare Journal Pages and the like that I sold in NG+ showed up there...It's worth a look.

Tyrantus
06-01-2012, 11:41 PM
If you picked it up and sold it, it may be available for sale at the Black Cat. I noticed the spare Journal Pages and the like that I sold in NG+ showed up there...It's worth a look.

I checked there, but nothing. I'm begining to wonder whether it just glitched out because I left it too long as I just went to do the parcel quest, followed a video to make sure I went to the exact place and there were no parcels. At this point I think I'll just finish main quests and focus on other quests in NG+