PDA

View Full Version : Silver Ore ????

ThaMastaKillaz
06-01-2012, 05:27 PM
I really need to find some any ideas please????

BloodGodAlucard
06-01-2012, 05:42 PM
I have a ton of this stuff in my storage. I can't tell you an exact spot to find it. But get a pickaxe and every time you see a wall that can be mined (It will be pronounced and have what look like crystals jammed into it.) do so until it is empty. A great place to do mining is the Ancient Quarry. Hope you find what you need.

Btw if you don't have a pickax, can get one for free in the Ancient Quarry. It's lying on the ground near two treasure chests and some mining walls towards the left when you first enter.

Vigor
06-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Whatever Alucard told you, will work, ores are all around so to speak.
Mining in DD is much better than in Skyrim btw..

ThaMastaKillaz
06-01-2012, 05:51 PM
alright thanks... i would really appreciate a location tho

Vigor
06-01-2012, 05:54 PM
alright thanks... i would really appreciate a location tho

It's mostly randomized, I've mined the same location multiple times and it never gave me the same ore.
Just hit underground and start slamming the walls.

v SnOwMaN v
06-01-2012, 06:54 PM
I found some in the catacombs.

Tyrantus
06-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Ancient Quarry is the best place for mining locations, if you haven't been there already it's great as a short cut also!

Darth Cuda
06-02-2012, 01:54 AM
Whatever Alucard told you, will work, ores are all around so to speak.
Mining in DD is much better than in Skyrim btw..

The 2 felt about the same to me, really why do you feel dd is better at mining?

cheevo360
06-02-2012, 02:37 AM
Found some from mined used Pickaxe and found 2 in Cave called The Watergod's Altar (one found in one of chests and found one drop by one of lizard enemies so it is random). I got one silver ore from countryside drop by random bandits but when I died then have retry then kill group of bandits again and no silver ore drop by them this time so again it is random drop by enemies. :)

I hope anyone know where real place to find silver ore without it is random spot to find. :)