PDA

View Full Version : Well Equipped achievement

IC3 L3G3ND
06-02-2012, 03:32 AM
Ok im on NG+, i have roughly 200 in total if it is just the top 2 things listed on the tap in history.

Is that right cos if its just them 2 numbers together this is gonna be a massive grind.

I have loooked all over, bought 1 of every single cheap item 10K or under from all the shops and now im baffled how there can be this much more to find

Topherion
06-02-2012, 09:27 AM
Yeah, those two numbers in the inventory history section (I.e. weapons and armor) are what is being tracked. A few ideas:

The glasses from Jonathan's shop count.
Complete outfit sets (e.g. Fisherman's Tatters or Salvation Robes) count.
In NG+, you can give the gold and silver idol to the opposite merchant, who will maintain the highest unlocked gear.
Stuff from post game counts towards this, so grinding the Everfall can be beneficial. If nothing else, you could run the UrDragon offline a few times and sell the weapons for profit.
NG+ also has a bunch of notice board quests that reward you between 200000 to 750000 upon completion. Really easy money.
Don't forget about the merchants in the Quarry and at the Greatwall, as they have slightly different gear.

When I was grinding this out, I easily spent three million at once buying stuff. Not entirely necessary, depending how lucky you are on treasure loot. You might also consider keeping a copy of all items in storage: the sell interface for all merchants lets you look at item storage, so you can quickly check if you have something through that.

T00L
06-02-2012, 09:27 AM
only the two numbers on the top count.. yes.

but dont worry, you will get it. just make sure that on your second playthrough you buy everything from every vendor you dont have yet. Later on in the game, there are a lot of weapons and armor you definitely dont have yet. Just be sure you buy everything your vocation dont need, because that are the ones you didnt bought on your first run. Also, be sure to make all the quests from the black boards which awards you with special weapons, mostly gold ones.

EnteringtheCosmos
06-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Yeah, those two numbers in the inventory history section (I.e. weapons and armor) are what is being tracked. A few ideas:

The glasses from Jonathan's shop count.
Complete outfit sets (e.g. Fisherman's Tatters or Salvation Robes) count.
In NG+, you can give the gold and silver idol to the opposite merchant, who will maintain the highest unlocked gear.
Stuff from post game counts towards this, so grinding the Everfall can be beneficial. If nothing else, you could run the UrDragon offline a few times and sell the weapons for profit.
NG+ also has a bunch of notice board quests that reward you between 200000 to 750000 upon completion. Really easy money.
Don't forget about the merchants in the Quarry and at the Greatwall, as they have slightly different gear.

When I was grinding this out, I easily spent three million at once buying stuff. Not entirely necessary, depending how lucky you are on treasure loot. You might also consider keeping a copy of all items in storage: the sell interface for all merchants lets you look at item storage, so you can quickly check if you have something through that.
What merchant on the great wall?

Topherion
06-02-2012, 09:45 AM
I was being a bit sloppy when referring to the encampment area just outside it. A peddler named Mathias, one tent east of the rest tent.

02pheland
06-02-2012, 11:36 AM
If you kill the offline Ur-dragon and sell all the wakestones you can make 600k do this a few times and you will have enough money to go to the shop in gran soren and just buy as much as you can then sell it back to him then continue buying everything from him and sell back when you need to,
If you have given him the gold Idol he will have about 250+ weapons and armors by post game time