PDA

View Full Version : The Conspirators help needed.

Sparda
06-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Ok I did the quest, I got the note but apprently the quest never updated. I have the blasted letter but the marker was still in the Soulflayer Canyon. I tried discarding the letter and buying it back from the black cat, I tried going back and looking around without the item on me. Am I just fucked or is there some way to fix this because god dammit I hate this save system sometimes.

Any help is appreciated.

XxStuartxX 1990
06-02-2012, 10:25 AM
I hate this quest i'm currently on my third playthrough because on my first 2 Fedal wouldnt spawn in the garden.....

T00L
06-02-2012, 10:30 AM
I hate this quest i'm currently on my third playthrough because on my first 2 Fedal wouldnt spawn in the garden.....

i suggest you know that he only appears at night ?!

Quintonir
06-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Try forging it, maybe? I dunno, that sucks. Luckily, I managed to get through this quest with no hitches or glitches (even got new equipment for my Magick Archer!), but I know how you feel.

EmZeroX
06-02-2012, 11:54 AM
There's actually 11 letters in the area as I recall.
10 for a notice board quest and 1 for Fedal.
Are you sure you picked up the right one?

And about Fedal not spawning, did you wait for a bit?
He actually doesn't spawn on the red circle, he just walks over there from the castle.

XxStuartxX 1990
06-02-2012, 12:58 PM
Yes I know he is there at night and I have stood near the circle for about 10 min while I went to make a drink, I came back and he still wasnt there, I really hope thirds times the charm, as I only need this quest adnsearch party (which i can't even trigger despite buying evrything he owns), for the achievement.

Sparda
06-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Ok I wonder if it has to do with me getting the quest by talking to him during the day in his room. He seemed to think it was secure enough... I guess I can try waiting where he was supposed to be at night to see if he'll show up and trigger the game to realize I have the right item. I got the parcels and the Sealed Letter. I handed in the parcels then went to mark his quest but I noticed it was still on "retrieve the item"

Also for search party here is what you have to do. Buy one of Renard's items, back out of his store. Keep doing that and he will eventually begin asking for something. Bring him the scrap iron or just have it on you. Keep buying one item at a time and exiting until he asks for misamite. Then just keep doing it until he wants the journal.

XxStuartxX 1990
06-02-2012, 07:21 PM
Also for search party here is what you have to do. Buy one of Renard's items, back out of his store. Keep doing that and he will eventually begin asking for something. Bring him the scrap iron or just have it on you. Keep buying one item at a time and exiting until he asks for misamite. Then just keep doing it until he wants the journal.

Will he ask there and then or do I need to sleep at an in first?

Sparda
06-02-2012, 07:25 PM
Yeah just keep doing that and a quest bubble will pop over his head, and it will be the first thing he asks about. No sleeping is needed but you may have to be past Fourinval's Iquest to do the Journal stuff since Reynard sells fake affadavit's.

Also I fixed my own issue, as soon as I turned it to night time I got the update to hand it in to the guy.

ll BRUTAL ll
07-16-2012, 04:25 AM
I'm having trouble starting this quest and I don't know why. I've been following THE HERO MISSABLE QUEST LIST without any problems until now.

The guide reads: "The Conspirators**Speak with Chamberlain Fedel to initiate the quest. He is inside the castle in Gran Soren. I made a forgery of the letter, gave the real one to the guard & fake one to Fedel."

I can find Fedel in the Gathering Hall but there's no green question mark above his head to initiate the quest. Any ideas why?