PDA

View Full Version : 'The Hero' Question

Gunther Hermann
06-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Can anyone clarify if you fail one of 'the hero' quests such as the golden idol, can you then redo it on your next playthrough or will it still count as failed and prevent 'the hero' from unlocking?

EmZeroX
06-02-2012, 11:46 AM
Yes, you can finish off any quest you didn't do on your first playthrough and still get the achievement.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
06-02-2012, 01:11 PM
double confirm lol , i missed 1 mission in cassardis on my 2nd playthrough so i started a 3rd and it popped when i finished that one mission.

Gunther Hermann
06-02-2012, 03:56 PM
I understand that, but I really meant if the quest is failed (not just missed) can you still complete it in the next playthrough without it still being recognised as failed.
The quest Im really not sure about is idol worship. I don't have the golden idol so if I give caxton the bronze idol does that still count as a success?
And can I then on my next playthrough, do it again and give him the golden idol?
Sorry about so many questions I just dont' want to muck this up.

02pheland
06-02-2012, 04:05 PM
I gave one of them the gold and the other one the silver in my play through and it counted both quests as complete

Gunther Hermann
06-02-2012, 04:08 PM
But in my other post I wrote that I can't get the gold idol now so I only have the bronze one. I wondered if I could give caxton that one and then on my next playthrough give him the golden one.

Topherion
06-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Yes, you should be able to do that. My first playthrough I gave one the silver and the other the gold; I switched whom I gave what on the next playthrough. They retain whatever highest level of gear unlocked across playthroughs.