PDA

View Full Version : Bow's

lumpy
06-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Im a Magick Archer and have bought myself the Magian Crutch is any other bow's I can buy or is this it for this class...?

The Destroyernatorer
06-02-2012, 04:59 PM
You can only use magick bows and they're quite rare.

I've been playing as the magick archer for ages and only today found a better bow (in Soulflayer Canyon in a chest).

There's like 8-10 magick bows in total though, so yeah, you can get other ones. There's not many other ones and they're not as common as other weapons, but you won't be stuck with the Magian Crutch forever!

FooFFer
06-04-2012, 02:19 PM
I killed the dragon with that bow and got my first new one at last.

Now i use the one you get for slaying the dragon. But i really dont see a damager output change.

And im wondering do you do more damage with the magical bows if you have more magic. But when i equip the dagger i get like 203 magical damage and when i equip the staff (with 673 magic power) its still 203 magical damage.

Anybody know the build up of damage in the game?
O sorry about bad english this is my sec lanq and im even bad at my first :P

Quintonir
06-04-2012, 03:25 PM
I found two new Magick Bows in Soulflayer Canyon, each better than the last. Took my attack up by over 100 haha. I strongly suggest you head there and give it the once over.

Sparda
06-04-2012, 04:53 PM
I think the best one is in The Everfall post game. I forget what it's called but I am hanging onto it for when I rank up Magik Archer.