PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what the Arctic Strike DLC Mode is?

robpears
06-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Does anyone know what the Arctic Strike DLC Mode is?

I'm really hoping for CTF, I was gutted when I found out that the game didn't ship with CTF!

Kaskade
06-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Does anyone know what the Arctic Strike DLC Mode is?

I'm really hoping for CTF, I was gutted when I found out that the game didn't ship with CTF!

Isn't sabotage just CTF? IMO the new mode will probably be Team Deathmatch or Free For All

Mr Yac
06-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Isn't sabotage just CTF? IMO the new mode will probably be Team Deathmatch or Free For All

was going to say the same thing, both teams are fighting to secure the same object back to their base, sounds like CTF to me

robpears
06-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Well no, mainly because there is only one of them and you move incredibly slow with the bomb, and also as soon as it is planted it is game over! You are not able to score multiple bomb plants

Mr Yac
06-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Well no, mainly because there is only one of them and you move incredibly slow with the bomb, and also as soon as it is planted it is game over! You are not able to score multiple bomb plants

i can't recall any capture the flag match where you need to score more then 1 flag....

robpears
06-02-2012, 10:34 PM
i can't recall any capture the flag match where you need to score more then 1 flag....

I'm sorry what? Is that sarcasm or something?

Mr Yac
06-02-2012, 10:42 PM
ha, nope i really can only think of modes where theres 1 flag, aside from Halos multi-flag match type

robpears
06-09-2012, 07:37 AM
Any news on the game modes/maps yet?

Kaskade
06-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Any news on the game modes/maps yet?

well it releases early July so i'm guessing the new modes/features will be announced late June

XcS Dead Deer
06-09-2012, 10:52 PM
The new mode is supposed to be called "Stockade", but no details have been relased yet

vHailToTheKingv
06-10-2012, 07:13 AM
It comes out 2 days after my birthday! I am so excited!!

hype
06-13-2012, 02:16 AM
ha, nope i really can only think of modes where theres 1 flag, aside from Halos multi-flag match type

i take it u never played COD?

highlander1985
06-14-2012, 02:24 AM
or halo, anyways i do wish it was team deathmatch, some times i dont wanna play for objectives, just relax a little not get everyone mad cause im not rushing for the objectives. But ctf give me a fn break its so stupid they already have a mode where you move slow and drop off a bomb and it only requires one to win, so aside from snow maps which im a huge fan this is pretty stupid dlc.

Kaskade
06-14-2012, 06:41 AM
or halo, anyways i do wish it was team deathmatch, some times i dont wanna play for objectives, just relax a little not get everyone mad cause im not rushing for the objectives. But ctf give me a fn break its so stupid they already have a mode where you move slow and drop off a bomb and it only requires one to win, so aside from snow maps which im a huge fan this is pretty stupid dlc.

As a matter of fact I actually hope the new mode is Team Deathmatch. That way all the COD players who just go for kills jump over to that game mode and stay there for good and not litter the other objective game modes with their crappy teamwork

KrylonBlue
06-14-2012, 09:09 AM
As a matter of fact I actually hope the new mode is Team Deathmatch. That way all the COD players who just go for kills jump over to that game mode and stay there for good and not litter the other objective game modes with their crappy teamwork

Call of Duty has Team Deathmatch and people still play the objective game modes as if it's TDM. Why do you believe this will be any different?

The Duke of Darkness
06-16-2012, 12:16 PM
3 New MP Maps
1 Guerilla Map
New MP Mode "Stockade"
6 New Weapons
Achievements
+10 Level Cap

This is intresting too.
http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/GAME_MODES-600x154.jpg

Bajan Elite
06-17-2012, 10:32 PM
3 New MP Maps
1 Guerilla Map
New MP Mode "Stockade"
6 New Weapons
Achievements
+10 Level Cap

This is intresting too.
http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/GAME_MODES-600x154.jpg

Where do you go exactly to see that I can't seem to find it.

Kugsen
06-18-2012, 09:39 AM
Forget stockade, I'm quite interested in Confuct mode!

MyPetWorm
06-18-2012, 10:34 AM
I have heard a few times from people suggesting 3 new modes, and that picture seems to spread a bit of evidence on it.

Takedown could be the most piss-annoying mode with the idiots around :mad:

The Duke of Darkness
06-18-2012, 11:07 AM
Where do you go exactly to see that I can't seem to find it.

Sorry I don't know I just found it on google.

Forget stockade, I'm quite interested in Confuct mode!

Lol!

I have heard a few times from people suggesting 3 new modes, and that picture seems to spread a bit of evidence on it.

Takedown could be the most piss-annoying mode with the idiots around :mad:

Every mode is the most annoying when playing with idiots.

XxALPHADOG_BFxX
06-22-2012, 12:31 PM
as surgested in title - its the first dlc for xbox360 only !.
Coming later for non xbox360 fans. I think its gonna be 800 msp, and contains all maps attached to various offers,
and one is called "tramway" (found on utube (search tramway)).

Looking forward to the extra maps

hope this info usefull

does anyone know what the arctic strike dlc mode is?

I'm really hoping for ctf, i was gutted when i found out that the game didn't ship with ctf!

Kaskade
06-23-2012, 11:11 AM
I just hope the none of the 6 new weapons are shotguns,LMGs and pistols.