PDA

View Full Version : Deep Fire Squad score

jagerwick
06-02-2012, 05:55 PM
No matter what I do on this mission, I cannot get above 76/100.

On elite difficulty, no deaths, 18 headshots, but that damn chopper part at the end destroys my accuracy.

Any tips?

I3east Lig3r
06-02-2012, 06:42 PM
No matter what I do on this mission, I cannot get above 76/100.

On elite difficulty, no deaths, 18 headshots, but that damn chopper part at the end destroys my accuracy.

Any tips?

Just shoot the vehicles you need to in the chopper if you have already done the challenge.

jagerwick
06-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Just shoot the vehicles you need to in the chopper if you have already done the challenge.

It's trying to shoot the other helicopter that takes my accuracy down.

xTGMx INF3RNO
06-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Accuracy its not a big factor in the score. Do all sections without being spotted and you will get a high score on my elite run ive got 100/100 on missions 1-5 have not started 6 yet.

jagerwick
06-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Accuracy its not a big factor in the score. Do all sections without being spotted and you will get a high score on my elite run ive got 100/100 on missions 1-5 have not started 6 yet.

I thought I had done that, but I'll try again....for the 8th time.

vonScuzzman
06-03-2012, 03:37 AM
Not setting off alarms, using your squad (sync shots) and stealth kills all seem to have a high effect on the score. I've scored 100 on one map and had an accuracy of 39%.

Let your squad do the work; if there are only a couple of enemies to kill, tag 'em and let the squad bag 'em. Use the focus fire when in a fire fight.

xTGMx INF3RNO
06-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Yeah dont worry about accuracy. Just make sure you use sync shots as much as you can and dont be spotted.

jpg30
06-08-2012, 01:01 PM

i got 79% and it's the last one i need, my problem is i can get past the other parts without being spotted but on the section near the end where it's the fight before u have to get to the point of using the gunship ride, just before that when u have to have the shoot-out where u get spotted by the spotlight i cannot get to that point without being spotted because the walkway outside leading to it has about 8-9 enemies and u cannot get around them so i always get spotted.

EDIT: got 91 now, instead of sneaking around all the guards up to the control room assault i took them all out with stealth which is what i never did before, i also made sure i was part of every synch shot, even if it was only 2 enemies involved for example.

DaFowlHunter
06-16-2012, 09:54 PM
i got 79% and it's the last one i need, my problem is i can get past the other parts without being spotted but on the section near the end where it's the fight before u have to get to the point of using the gunship ride, just before that when u have to have the shoot-out where u get spotted by the spotlight i cannot get to that point without being spotted because the walkway outside leading to it has about 8-9 enemies and u cannot get around them so i always get spotted.

EDIT: got 91 now, instead of sneaking around all the guards up to the control room assault i took them all out with stealth which is what i never did before, i also made sure i was part of every synch shot, even if it was only 2 enemies involved for example.

So did you kill everyone outside as well? And can you get up the stairs stealthly? I get "Engaged" everytime Overlord tells me they started the countdown. All I can get is 79/100...

And everyone else who posted the other missions are easy to get 100/100 on elite but this mission has me stumped...

Thanks

Asphyx1ateD
06-20-2012, 01:18 PM
I literally cannot get Nimble Guardian and Silent Talon.

I've done all the Tactical challenges on everything, but these two missions are all that I have left for the Ghost scores. Any tips or good vids about?