PDA

View Full Version : Best item you gifted to a pawn (spoilers)

Darth Cuda
06-02-2012, 09:35 PM
This is a thread just for fun. I gave a particularly helpful pawn a wakestone (post game they are like candy). Just wondering what others gave away. I usually get "junk".

GriefCatalyst
06-02-2012, 09:53 PM
I usually try to give either Liquid Vim or a Ferrystone, as hopefully anyone can make use of either of them! That's reserved for the pawns I felt actually contributed though. Some people give them the "loot whore," potion from the Rift Crystal vendor in the encampment as their immediate affinity. Those pawns are gifted a rock. :mad:

Vigor
06-02-2012, 10:03 PM
My pawn comes back with skulls, rotten carrots and smelly underwear, really.. That's the best they could do?

I usually give rare stuff to lower ranks to baffle them but I'm afraid the game frauds me for a stone!

FLIPADELPHIIA
06-02-2012, 10:08 PM
I gave a couple people the best weapons in the game dragon forged for their class. Usually I just give a golden idol or arisons bond as gifts

Andii
06-03-2012, 02:40 AM
As I don't have a lot at the moment and am not long into my first new game plus, I will give a ferrystone or something like that to good pawns.

FLIPADELPHIIA, I want to thank you for your gift to my pawn too! VERY kind mate :)

BloodGodAlucard
06-03-2012, 02:59 AM
I'll always gift something useful to a helpful pawn's owner. I usually go with a ferrystone. Who doesn't love fast travel items right?

I want to tank Flip again for hooking my pawn up with the best Greatsword in the game. I really appreciate it, and it's helped me out a lot.

blendfly
06-03-2012, 09:10 AM
Hey Flipadelphiia. If you get an extra golden idol can i bum that off of you. I screwed up the quest and I want a good weapon. I can gift you 2 ferrystones probably the only good thing i got

Azrael008uk
06-03-2012, 12:16 PM
I've given some maxed out gear to a very helpful pawn in the past.

Always try to give something useful.

Az

Rise
06-04-2012, 01:03 AM
I once retrieved quite a low level pawn, i then proceeded to re-equip the whole thing costing me near enough 1m in gold. i got some huge appraisal through message and i was thankful for just for that message :)

But not when he gave my pawn a rock -.-

LordDVS
06-04-2012, 01:49 AM
Flipadelphiia hooked my pawn up with a nice dragon forged archistaff! Ive also had other random "equipped as I see fit" gifts from random hirings of my pawn. I try to occasionally pass on some of my old good gear to lowbie Pawns.

Pay it forward!