PDA

View Full Version : Griffin Chicken

Darth Cuda
06-02-2012, 11:14 PM
For a ceature of nobility and eagle head they are biggest chicken shit in the game. I killed 2 1 random and one quest one. So my question is there a way to stop them from "rabbiting" when they lose health? I know you can hit wings but thats only temp. Tired of fly aways.

Fallen0
06-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Setting it on fire stops it flying away grabbing onto it and attacking also stops it from flying off that's about it fire seems to work the best for me as a mystic knight as i can enchant all of my pawns weapons with fire and use great cannon which seems to keep it almost always on fire sadly he never drops BBQ wings for me.

dimon94xx
06-03-2012, 03:25 AM
^ what has been said.
Although I found that the best way to kill Griffins is a simple High Comestion. 2 high comestions to be precise with a little help from your pawns and 1 less griffin will be in this world lol

Azrael008uk
06-03-2012, 12:02 PM
For a ceature of nobility and eagle head they are biggest chicken shit in the game. I killed 2 1 random and one quest one. So my question is there a way to stop them from "rabbiting" when they lose health? I know you can hit wings but thats only temp. Tired of fly aways.

When you were getting your backside handed to you by enemies earlier in the game did you stick about to die or did you get out of there?

Not every creature in "Dragon's Dogma" is driven by a brutish intellect.

Gryphons are smart enough to know when it's time to wait and come back when they've levelled up a bit more.

Az

Rise
06-04-2012, 12:42 AM
Fire attacks, especially when they're caught on fire.
Also focusing major attacks to the wings when it regains its stance is a great way to keep it down.

I'm a mystic knight and i simply use great cannon when it begins to stance or enchant my weapons and such to do further fire damage. but you want to finish them quickly if you struggle to keep them down, such as the downthrust attack and so forth.