PDA

View Full Version : Mettle against Metal

IC3 L3G3ND
06-03-2012, 05:50 AM
I somehow missed this quest on my first and second playthrough, not on my New Game++ and have found the iron golem and destroyed all the purple things except for 1, its shooting at him but its coming through a great stone mountain, i have backtracked and cleared all the fog but its nowhere, it appears to be inside of the mountain.

Anyone else had issues with this or know of a solution

IC3 L3G3ND
06-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Bump

anyone?

Im literally sat here for the 3rd time with the iron golem on very low health but cannot find the last thing to shoot for this quest.

no vids on youtube either.

this sucks since its my last quest for hero achievement

k1ll1ng5pr33
06-03-2012, 03:02 PM
There are 2 of them in the very back. One is on top of the rocks, the other is below in the water, on the right of the other one. Those things it shoots actually go through any object.

Rise
06-04-2012, 12:58 AM
As said, there is one in the water at the end of the river, there is also another on a ledge closely placed to the river amulet.

if you're having major difficulty just wait for it to shoot, then head to that location. it's not a great quest if you're a melee class unfortunately as due to one of the amulets is in a tree. (i had to use Great Cannon)

murderousknight
06-04-2012, 09:29 AM
How do you trigger this quest? I've done witch hunt already now what?

Fallen0
06-04-2012, 10:21 AM
How do you trigger this quest? I've done witch hunt already now what?

If you go back to the area where you found Selene and take the patch that leads to the water you will see a yellowish golem on a small island walk to it to trigger the golem and the quest.

Tyrantus
06-04-2012, 12:16 PM
If you go back to the area where you found Selene and take the patch that leads to the water you will see a yellowish golem on a small island walk to it to trigger the golem and the quest.

I found with the second time (not sure if it was possible the first time) I defeated him, you can actually give the golem a wide berth and smash all his amulets but one, then run near him and have the quest pop and just smash the last one to make it simple. You can also just kill him completely without waking him but you don't complete the quest that way. I wasn't sure whether my game just glitched out and showed his amulets before he awoke or something, I should try it a second time and see.