PDA

View Full Version : Where's My Grypphic Armour??? - SPOILERS Warning

Azrael008uk
06-03-2012, 11:54 AM
This post relates to part of the main quest where you have to hunt a Gryphon.

I've completed the quest and when I looted the area I saw "Gryphic Armour" pop up, as if it was taken by either my character or one of the pawns.

I've checked everyone's inventory and nobody has it?

Strange that.

Might it show up at the Black Cat?

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,

Az

Tyrantus
06-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Pretty sure that Caxton started selling most of the gryphic armour after that point any way, and if not just go back in a few days and re-open the chests.

Azrael008uk
06-03-2012, 12:09 PM
I can go back in a few days and reopen the chests?

That's amazing if you can.

Thanks for the reply.

It's not a big deal for me because my main character is a Sorcerer but my Pawn is a Fighter and I bet he'd love a set.

Az

Tyrantus
06-03-2012, 12:25 PM
I remember I definitely opened the gryphic cloak chest twice, that's definitely not available from Caxton.

dimon94xx
06-03-2012, 02:47 PM
Maybe you ran past it and not picked it up, because the icon with an item shows up everytime you pass an object(that you can pick up). Try to go back there and look for it. I can also confirm that Caxton does indeed sell the whole Gryphic set, but I suppose you to pick that piece up first at the tower

Azrael008uk
06-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Well I went back to the Tower and found it crawling with nasties.

Skeleton Mages perched on hard to reach butresses are a bit of a pain in the backside.

As well as 2 ogres in a small enclosed space.

However sure enough, I went back and the Gryphic armour was there in the chest.

I've got to buy all the rest from the shopkeep but at least I've saved a bomb on the main chestpiece.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Az