PDA

View Full Version : Art of metamorphasis help

AboveHunter
06-03-2012, 08:11 PM
ok i wanna change my looks and i just 5k on this and its not in my inventory or anything where the heck do i use it or would i still be in my inventory and where!?

Fallen0
06-03-2012, 08:14 PM
You have to save & exit your game and use the newly unlocked character edit on the main menu.

WTYD
06-03-2012, 09:58 PM
You know what's even better Secret of Metamorphosis

Rise
06-03-2012, 10:26 PM
There's an item that lets you modify your character fully? i am intrigued, what is this and where do i find it/

+ if it's just a facial edit etc you want you can visit a barber to do eyes, facial and hairstyle and brows and voice IIRC.

Valfor
06-03-2012, 10:31 PM
There's an item that lets you modify your character fully? i am intrigued, what is this and where do i find it/

+ if it's just a facial edit etc you want you can visit a barber to do eyes, facial and hairstyle and brows and voice IIRC.

You can buy it in The Encampment there is a NPC inside the room with the summon stone (you spend RC instead of gold)

you can also buy new colors for hair,make up,skin,etc to use in barber shop and during the full edit

Fallen0
06-03-2012, 10:32 PM

There is a vendor located next to the rift stone in the encampment an old man who sells it for 5000 rift crystals i think is the price and yes it is a full character edit name,gender change etc just like when you first start the game.

EnteringtheCosmos
06-03-2012, 10:32 PM

In the encampment next to the portalrift there is a guy that sells things like pink,red,green,blue hair, eye and skin colours and also the thing mentioned above for 5,000c but can only be used once but in NG+ you can buy it again for 7,000 and use it all the time.
I created an incredible hulk looking dude with the green skin :)