PDA

View Full Version : Kinect games at E3 2012

Foxxy kyle
06-03-2012, 11:40 PM
CorellianRogue was nice enough to provide 123kinect.com a list of expected Kinect games for this E3, listed per genre. Not the games names but the genres each company will be announcing. And it is quite a lot. Now I know a lot of you people are probably not very happy with all the kinect stuff that will be at E3 but I for one am very excited and I am a big fan of kinect.

Please note:
-There are a lot of big companies that have NOT been added to this particular list yet that include Microsoft, EA, Activision and Ubisoft.

-Some games have probably been added under more than 1 category so a shooter could also be added under action.

Action Kinect games by:
Bloober Team SA
Deep Silver Inc
LucasArts
US Games Distribution Inc
VEFXi (3D company, not game developer, probably just showing off their technology with a 3D Kinect game)

Adventure Kinect games by:
Bloober Team SA
Deep Silver Inc
LucasArts
VEFXi (3D company, not game developer, probably just showing off their technology with a 3D Kinect game)

Arcade Kinect games by:
Bloober Team SA
Deep Silver Inc

Casual Kinect games by:
Deep Silver Inc
Games Exchange Alliance
LucasArts
Virtuos

Family/Children’s Entertainment Kinect games by:
Deep Silver Inc
LucasArts

Fighting/Wrestling Kinect game by:
Deep Silver Inc
Fitness Kinect games by:
Bigben Interactive (They have 2 small booths and are showing a different Kinect game in each booth)
Deep Silver Inc

Fighting Kinect game by:
Deep Silver Inc

MMO Kinect game:
Lucasarts {What could this be?!}

Music/Dance Kinect game:
Deep Silver Inc

Racing Kinect game:
Deep Silver Inc

Role Playing Kinect game:
Deep Silver Inc

Kinect Shooter games:
Bloober Team SA
Deep Silver Inc

Kinect Simulation games:
Simulation
Deep Silver Inc

Strategy Kinect games:
Deep Silver Inc
InComm

Sports Kinect games:
Bigben Interactive (They have 2 small booths and are showing a different Kinect game in each booth according to the list. These are probably the same games as listed under “Fitness”.)
Deep Silver Inc

http://123kinect.com/kinect-games-at-e3-2012/35066/

Kinkimono
06-05-2012, 05:50 AM
Been a lot of kinect-love this far on the stage, good times to be a kinect gamer.

DOOKH8R
06-05-2012, 05:55 AM
MMO Kinect? Does that seem wise? Mixing casuals with those hardcore enough to pay a subscription based game? Tell me I'm missing something here.

KillerBEA
06-05-2012, 06:09 AM
A Kinect MMO won't work.... and if it somehow does I would love to see how it works

Kinkimono
06-05-2012, 08:19 AM
As long as they keep on trying to make new things with kinect they learn something to make next try even better so keep at it I say.

mrj3d
06-05-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm just glad to see support continuing for Kinect. Doubt I would come close to playing a MMO though, not really just because it's Kinect, I don't have the time for a MMO lol