PDA

View Full Version : Apparently I'm too Good

nenohrok
06-04-2012, 02:10 AM
It would seem due to poor campaign design that one can play the game so well that the game freaks out and can't comprehend your awesomeness:

So I'm playing through Firefly Rain and get to the part where you have to plant the decoy on the plane, which goes fine. I have my team take out the three dudes outside through the wall and we're left with eight guys inside. I noticed that three guys stand in a perfect line with a fourth that walks in between them. I take out all four, plus a fifth with the slow motion bonus and my team the other three, but I'm still left with the "Secure" objective. I did three times in a row, just to be sure it wasn't a random glitch, but every time I can't advance.

What kind of shit design is that screwing something up is the correct thing to do? The entire game objective is don't get spotted, except when the game says to, apparently.

mattybell2117
06-04-2012, 02:17 AM
Get over yourself, it's just a glitch. It has nothing to do with your "awesomeness".

ChickinOnaChain
06-04-2012, 02:27 AM
I've never had that problem. Now "awfulness"...I reek of that!

ShOcKsTa
06-04-2012, 02:31 AM
It would seem due to poor campaign design that one can play the game so well that the game freaks out and can't comprehend your awesomeness:

So I'm playing through Firefly Rain and get to the part where you have to plant the decoy on the plane, which goes fine. I have my team take out the three dudes outside through the wall and we're left with eight guys inside. I noticed that three guys stand in a perfect line with a fourth that walks in between them. I take out all four, plus a fifth with the slow motion bonus and my team the other three, but I'm still left with the "Secure" objective. I did three times in a row, just to be sure it wasn't a random glitch, but every time I can't advance.

What kind of shit design is that screwing something up is the correct thing to do? The entire game objective is don't get spotted, except when the game says to, apparently.

If your on about the bit when the doors close then I'm afraid you have to screw up with the silence other wise you don't trigger the next set of doors to open by the riot guys :/