PDA

View Full Version : Equipment Trade Request(s)

GriefCatalyst
06-04-2012, 06:03 AM
I would be more than willing to trade someone both a Dragonforged Totem Mace (Mystic Knight only) alongside a Dragonforged Lustrous Greatshield (Mystic Knight only) for a Dragon's Bite (2h Greatsword) of any quality.

I was rewarded both the mace and shield for my second Ur-Dragon kill and Dragonforged them both on my third kill. If this is of any interest to you, please respond below and we will work out the details of an impending trade. Thank you! :Bounce:

EDIT: The stats are as follows for both items.

[Totem Mace]
- Mystic Knight only
- 688 Strength, 469 Magick
- Bludgeoning Strength 100%
- 416 Stagger Power
- 416 Knockdown Power
- Holy Element
- Weight: 1.81

[Lustrous Greatshield]
- Mystic Knight only
- 302 Strength, 617 Magick
- 404 Stagger Power
- 404 Knockdown Power
- Holy Element
- Weight: 1.55

Asturgis
06-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Well, I was gonna tell you there already was an Achievement Trading Thread or close to, but there isn't, and your post is a good idea, plus very detailed, so kudos :)

I myself would like to find a completionist as myself to :

1) Help me boost my pawn. She's a beginner Mage, so if anyone would be so kind as to play with her towards the end of the game and help her take a few dozen levels, I would be very glad :) Since she's like level 12, she's useless to you, but she's extremely hot, trust me, I'm good at character creation, have played every RPG on the system and always make the hottest chicks :)

2) Trade (or invest since I have nothing to give yet) with me the best possible armor and weapons you have for a Mage, a Warrior and an Assassin. Idealy for every class, because I have a huge OCD.

I will play with your pawns as well should you need me to, and I'm willing to help you on any game I have (and I have a lot). Since this is gonna take some time, anyone interested should know that I'm the kind of guy who never dumps a friend when he/she needs my help, even when I'm done. So basically, I'm looking for a good buddy, or someone who will become just that :)

Thanks in advance for your replies, you can add me with a message online. My pawn's name is Shaira.

PS : of course, when I'm farther into the game, I will help everyone in need in return. I have 100% completion on nearly every RPG on the 360, and I don't quit until I have every weapon, equipment and item and everything and everyone maxed-out. I just spent 240 hours on Amalur doing just that, so if you "invest" in me, in the long run, you won't regret it :)

Nemesisrules45
06-04-2012, 02:56 PM
If I'm correct you get the dragon bite from being the main story last boss with a warrior if thats right i am right at the end of the game so i am willing to change my class to beat him with that to get it and trade it off for both those items

Edit, how do you plan to gift those to people if pawns cant become mystic knights?

GriefCatalyst
06-04-2012, 08:07 PM
If I'm correct you get the dragon bite from being the main story last boss with a warrior if thats right i am right at the end of the game so i am willing to change my class to beat him with that to get it and trade it off for both those items

Edit, how do you plan to gift those to people if pawns cant become mystic knights?

If that's true, I appreciate the info! I was hoping to trade them to someone who had yet to rank out their vocation for the Mystic Knight -- albeit Dragon's Dogma (1h sword) is a fine choice alongside the Great Shield(s). If they're of no use to anyone, I have both Angel's Fist (2h Mace) and Dwells-In-Light (2h Sword). Note these are not Dragonforged yet -- see below for info.

[Angel's Fist]
- Warrior only
- 712 Strength, 450 Magick
- 384 Stagger Power
- 384 Knockdown Power
- Holy Element
- Weight: 8.14

[Dwells-In-Light]
- Warrior only
- 620 Strength, 356 Magick
- Slash Strength 100%
- 352 Stagger Power
- 352 Knockdown Power
- Holy Element
- Weight: 4.08

GriefCatalyst
06-04-2012, 08:23 PM
PS : of course, when I'm farther into the game, I will help everyone in need in return. I have 100% completion on nearly every RPG on the 360, and I don't quit until I have every weapon, equipment and item and everything and everyone maxed-out. I just spent 240 hours on Amalur doing just that, so if you "invest" in me, in the long run, you won't regret it :)

Then consider this a down-payment -- friend-request sent! Let's see what we can accomplish!

FLIPADELPHIIA
06-04-2012, 09:01 PM
I got you guys. Ill give you it dragon forged. i dont need anything in return. and also, that weapon is just a chance drop from the final main story boss. As well as items being dragon forged.

@grief do you specifically want that weapon? because theres another 2 handed sword thats stronger. theres actually two 2 handed weapons that are stronger. One is a longsword the wounded heart that does 1024 damage and the other is the bloody thistle that does 1077. its not a sword but its the strongest weapon in the game. and these are dragon forged stats. ill gift you the stronger one

EDIT: @ grief your pawn cant equip two handed weapons so I cant gift it to you. The only way to gift weapons/armor is to equip it on that pawn and then release them, and then sleep at an inn. Ill just give you a stronger sword for her

X Cahoots X
06-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Would really Like to Get The Direwolf Cape/ Helmet GT: Octopus Thumb, Only just started, But i'm sure i can give you some stuff in return

GriefCatalyst
06-04-2012, 09:55 PM
EDIT: @ grief your pawn cant equip two handed weapons so I cant gift it to you. The only way to gift weapons/armor is to equip it on that pawn and then release them, and then sleep at an inn. Ill just give you a stronger sword for her

I really appreciate this, Flip -- more than I could say. I will swap my pawn vocation to Warrior within the hour so she can accept two-handed weapons. I swore that whatever was in their inventory was transferred to their owner -- I've made that mistake more than once now, guess all that stuff was dumped into my storage or lost.

If you're all right with it, I'll send a message over Live when her vocation has been swapped.

EDIT: Hm! My Gran Soren inn keeper won't appear, this is the first time I've encountered this bug. I tried clearing the storage cache, didn't seem to make a difference. I exited the city and re-entered, tried standing in the inn for an exorbitant amount of time...No dice. I'm afraid there isn't another place to change your vocation. I really hope this clears up soon.

EDIT (pt. 2): I just found out that my affinity was too high with him and after setting out to retake Greatwall, the dragon takes him -- and he will thereafter appear in Cassardis as your other "love interests" do, and will never return to the Inn in Gran Soren. So be forewarned, this seriously breaks the game -- as you cannot change your vocations anywhere else.

I will have to either stab myself with the Godsbane now (if that'll work prior to "completing" the game)...Or just start tearing my hair out.

GriefCatalyst
06-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Afterthought, he is now at your home in Cassardis -- but can still be utilized as though he were in Gran Soren. All apologies, jumped the gun in judgement there.

SuNuS
06-05-2012, 02:25 AM
I'd be interested in an Abyssinal set if anyone has an extra. Several kill credits for the UR but I've yet to be there for the actual death and therefore no loot. He always seems to get finished off when I'm asleep.

I'm not sure what I have to offer other than materials perhaps? Or maybe a Port crystal?

Sparda
06-05-2012, 03:00 AM
I really want a Dragons Blood Ring if anyone has one.

Andii
06-05-2012, 04:16 AM
Been looking for Heaven's Keys (The daggers with light) if anyone has a spare set. I just changed my main pawns vocation to a strider (Gamertag: Andii Vamp). Not sure what I have to trade as I don't see to have much rare stuff,but if someone mentions something, I can see if I have. I DO have a spare Captains Armour set to trade. I know it isn't much but I don't have a lot... yet :)

Thanks in advance :)

vio2714
06-05-2012, 05:32 AM
I really want a Dragons Blood Ring if anyone has one.

I got one, you got any Abysinnal Gear? I also have a:

Ascalon Sword
Dwells In Light
Volant White
Crimson Helmet
Twilight Greaves
Grisly Greaves
Crimson Boots

I really want the Abysinnal set.

Sparda
06-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Alright I am looking for a few specific items.

I need the Apollo Mask first and foremost, the Shadow Helemt and Chestplate (looks like Gryphic armor set just black), Any Dragon Knight gear you have, and 2 Abyssinal Outfits.

I have an Angel's Fist, Dwells in Light, and a Nebula Cloak. I can also get you dragonsblood earings if you desire them since I know where to get them. They increse debilitation resistance to everything by 25% very handy.

Andii
06-06-2012, 04:10 AM
Anyone looking for a Dragonforged Beowolf Mask? I will trade it for a Seigfried Mask (The black one) if someone has a spare one. Doesn't have to be dragonforged. Gamertag in sig if you want to shoot me a message etc :)

Rayne ZA
06-06-2012, 10:49 AM
I'm looking for an Abyssinal Outfit.

I have quite a few things to trade with (rest of the Abyssinal gear, masks, Dwells in Light, Ascalon, + + +) and I'm willing to trade a number of it just for this one item.

Snakes117
06-06-2012, 12:35 PM
I would really like to have the Two hand Sword: Dwells in light or the two hand mace: Angelfist. The only thing I have to give is 30 wakestones and 10 ferrystones. If anyone would be kind enough to give me any of these weapon I would be happy:)
If you need any weapon and If I find it then I would gladly give it to you.
My Gamertag is General Zeta.

Andii
06-06-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm looking for an Abyssinal Outfit.

I have quite a few things to trade with (rest of the Abyssinal gear, masks, Dwells in Light, Ascalon, + + +) and I'm willing to trade a number of it just for this one item.

Hiya Rayne... I TOO need that piece myself but am hearing that you can't acquire it in the game, yet some people say it is a random chance in the everfall chests. Not sure what to believe lol.

You helped me once, and if I had it, I would have gladly gifted it to you. Good luck anyway :)

Rayne ZA
06-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Lol yeah I heard of the 2% chance to find it in Everfall chests thing so I'm not even going to bother looking.

And np, I still have more than 5 Heaven's Keys and Ascalons and Abyssinal coats, boots and gloves which I can give away.

Been farming the offline Ur-Dragon a lot and I think I just might hit level 200 tonight. At 183 I still level twice every second kill but it is tedious.

Then I'll look at my inventory and list what I have.

Andii
06-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Well good luck on hitting 200!!! :)

Am knackered today now. Got the UR Dragon online earlier, so only need one more mask now (The Saint George) and I finally have the complete set :)

Snakes117
06-06-2012, 03:38 PM
I am willing to trade Volant White for Dwells-in-light or Angel's Fist. I can also give away alot of Wakestones.

My gamertag is General Zeta

EDIT: I also have a pair of Heaven's Keys to trade.

Rayne ZA
06-06-2012, 07:17 PM
I would really like to have the Two hand Sword: Dwells in light

You now have it. May it light your way in the darkest of places.

What I have to trade:

Dwells in Light x 1
Heaven's Key x 12
Ascalon x 25
Angel's Fist x2
Lustrous Greatshield x2
Twilight Mask x2
Twilight Hood x1
Diadem x1
Apollo Mask x1
Beowulf Mask x1
Abyssinal Coat x5
Abyssinal Sleeves x5
Abyssinal Greaves x5
Crimson Gauntlets x1
Shadow Gauntlets x3
Twilight Manicae x1
Dragonblood x2

Sparda
06-06-2012, 07:51 PM
I'm interested in your Apollo Mask good sir. I'm interested in anyone's as a matter of fact. I am also looking for 2 Abyssinal Outfits which I desperately desire for debilitation coverage and aesthetics.

Here is what I have to trade for those 3 items.

Full Crimson Set
Lordly Cloak
Nebula Cloak
Holy Cuisses
Dragonbeards
Divine Surcoat
Dragonscale Arm
Dwells in Light
Angels Fist

Again I am interested in an Apollo and 2 Abyssinal outfits. If you have either of those things send me a message GT DemonLordSparda

Sparda
06-07-2012, 04:18 AM
Anyone got an Apollo's Mask or 2 Abyssinal outfits?

Rayne ZA
06-07-2012, 11:56 AM
I'll give you my Apollo Mask later tonight. Still at work.

Abyssinal Outfits can apparently not be found in any chest - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626514-dragons-dogma/63032828?page=1

They are hard to come by.

What do you want for that Nebula Cloak and Crimson Set?

I'm also looking for Dark Lorica x2.

Sparda
06-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Well I need to sleep finally since it's around 9 AM. I'll trade you the Nebula Cloak for the Apollo Mask if that's alright with you. I might just give you the Crimson set as well since well... I doubt I'll get anyone to trade me the darn outfits.

Just send me a friend request and I'll give the stuff to you when I get on... at some point after I wake up.

Rayne ZA
06-07-2012, 01:18 PM
That's cool Sparda. I'll be home in just over 2 hours then I'll send you the mask. Send me the cloak whenever.

Don't worry about the Crimson set. One never knows who may trade or what a patch might bring in future. I'll be running with a Ranger anyway.

Snakes117
06-07-2012, 07:21 PM
I would really like to have the abyssinal armor.
I dont have anything to trade except for 2xvolant white, heavens key and Dragons Bite.

My gamertag is General Zeta.

GS17259
06-08-2012, 03:56 AM
I am looking to get:

Beowulf Mask

I have some of the rest of the drops. send me a msg if your interested.
GT GS17259

Dwells in Light, Dragons Bite acquired thanks to General Zeta.

X Cahoots X
06-09-2012, 05:46 PM
I Would like the Mystic knight equivalent to Dragons bite (Red dragon fight weapon and sheild) I Can trade Abyssinal armour, Heaven's key, Angel's Sanctum or Limbent Sheild, GT: Octopus Thumb

cryanken
06-24-2012, 07:15 PM
been searching for abyssinal but I keep messing with this stupid dragon and it keeps changing gems and nothing does anyone have any tips?

RotationSick
06-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Anyone want a Volant White? I'm looking for Heaven's Key.

V3ganZombi3
06-24-2012, 10:20 PM
Hi I'm looking to trade some freakish items to anybody who is willing to give me a good sword,the sword I have at the moment is called The white talon my GT is V3ganZombi3.
P.s the class I am playing as at the moment is a fighter.

cryanken
06-25-2012, 04:56 AM
anyone have an abyssinal outfit and some heavens keys? I have a totem or something and a magic shield from the ur dragon I'm willing to trade.

carlgoadby
06-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Hi guys,

Only just signed up to this website so sorry if i seem like a noob!
was wondering if anyone had a spare Talerian white archstaff and Abyssial armor going?

willing to trade Heavens keys and a dragon forged Ascalon for then?
my main main pawn is Gandalf and is currantly level 85

My GT: Naughty Carlos

KeepEmRolling
06-25-2012, 10:36 PM
anyone have an abyssinal outfit and some heavens keys? I have a totem or something and a magic shield from the ur dragon I'm willing to trade.

I've got a set of abyssinal armor and heaven's key. I'll be on around 10pm easten tonite, just shoot me a message if you still need them. The two items u listed are not able to be traded because they're for a MK, but we can work a trade out for something else.

breastfed
06-26-2012, 07:47 AM
hi all ive just started and in need of any decent items armour weapons etc please msg breastfed

cryanken
06-26-2012, 06:41 PM
I've got a set of abyssinal armor and heaven's key. I'll be on around 10pm easten tonite, just shoot me a message if you still need them. The two items u listed are not able to be traded because they're for a MK, but we can work a trade out for something else.

Sorry last night after work that was it for me, didn't see this. I killed the ur on my own hoping I would get the keys nope volant white was what I got. so I still need the keys and I missed my mark on the online kill so I got another mace .... also I need like the outfit greaves and bracers for abyssinal let me know what we can work out added you on xboxlive.

KeepEmRolling
06-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Sorry last night after work that was it for me, didn't see this. I killed the ur on my own hoping I would get the keys nope volant white was what I got. so I still need the keys and I missed my mark on the online kill so I got another mace .... also I need like the outfit greaves and bracers for abyssinal let me know what we can work out added you on xboxlive.

Ok, all 3 pieces of abyssinal and heavens key, I can still help u with that. I'll MSG u on live.

cryanken
06-26-2012, 06:56 PM
Ok, all 3 pieces of abyssinal and heavens key, I can still help u with that. I'll MSG u on live.

I do have a beowolf mask and the volant white not sure if either would help you out.