PDA

View Full Version : Gran Soren Rubble

Tyrantus
06-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Rather annoyingly, I only have 8 of them and I need 10. Problem is I'm past the final battle so there are no waterways to look in under the city, I've already done reynard's quest so he's no longer around to sell them to me. :(

Anyone know any other place I can get some?

Fallen0
06-04-2012, 01:52 PM
I don't know where to find them post game never looked but you should be able to make a forgery of them at the black cat for the last two you need.

Tyrantus
06-04-2012, 02:01 PM
I don't know where to find them post game never looked but you should be able to make a forgery of them at the black cat for the last two you need.

I always forget about him! Worked a treat - cheers :)

Rayne ZA
06-06-2012, 06:40 AM
Reynard sells them and you can also find them in the ruins in front of Gran Soren.

Vigor
06-06-2012, 08:26 AM
Found them on castle walls and rooftops as well.

k1ll1ng5pr33
06-06-2012, 08:57 AM
You can also find them in the bushes in the Noble Quarters. (Gran Soren, at the Castle wall, close to the church.)

TheLegendOf1977
06-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Plus there's travelling trader (i met him Cassardis) who sells them, i think he had 8 of them...

furysblade
06-06-2012, 11:28 AM
Just as your about to enter the craftsman's quater, theres a 5ft wall to your right, theres barely any room behind it as it's next to the main wall or a building, theres often a piece behind it.

RougeRogue
12-13-2012, 05:42 AM
Just as your about to enter the craftsman's quater, theres a 5ft wall to your right, theres barely any room behind it as it's next to the main wall or a building, theres often a piece behind it.

In addition to this one, there are at least three that are reachable on various rooftops around the Urban Quarter, post-game (most easily reached by climbing the northern tower, past the armorer, in the Urban Quarter).

Headless Snip3r
12-13-2012, 04:33 PM

This location would basically be what would be the back of the building of your main weapon shop in Gran Soren. Was gonna add this one myself but just gonna clarify it a little.

Definately on on a roof of the weapon shop if I remember correctly. Reynard is the best way to get your first 8 though.

Valiantheart
12-13-2012, 06:29 PM
I had this problem too, but I figured it might be easier to get just it on my next play around.