PDA

View Full Version : captains armor?

joab777
06-04-2012, 05:56 PM
I wouldnt be asking this but i always worry about dlc until i know it worked. I just started and i bought the dlc. I found my 12 weapons at the inn. Where is the captains armor? Do i hav to wait to get to gran soren and the black cat before i get it initially. It also mentions being in my inventory which it isnt. And yes i am a female so im not worried about how it looks. Thanks. It will ease my mind. I already got screwed on the rift crystal dlc.

Natz
06-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Im not 100% sure I think I got it in my invintory if not yeah gran soren storage.

Darth Cuda
06-04-2012, 10:18 PM
Wrong dlc. Capt armor was in the first batch.

joab777
06-05-2012, 04:03 PM
It comes with the 8 haircuts not the monster weapons which is in my inventory. The description says the black cat in grand siren or in my inventory. Its not in my inventory. I just wanna know if anyone can confirm if it'll b in gran soren because If I didn't get it, there's no going back. I bought all dlc not knowing what rift crystals were. It didn't download so I selected it again. I looked in transactions and it isn't there so I tried once more. Then I realized its currency u can buy a lot of. Yeah, now I have 6000 rift crystals. Also I find out that doc doesn't carry over to new characters. So can anyone confirm that captains armor from the hairstyle doc will be at the black cat when I get there?

Darth Cuda
06-05-2012, 09:57 PM
First post you mentioned weapons thats why I said wrong dlc. Mine was in my inventory....but black cat sells them for something like 275,000G.

Taiyz
06-05-2012, 11:00 PM
It should be in your storage. Even if you have an existing save, when you boot up the game it'll check your DLC and give you your newly-purchased items.

You can create as many saves as you want and they'll all have access to the DLC, EXCEPT FOR THE RIFT CRYSTALS because they are attributed to your save/character, not your gamertag.

Darth Cuda
06-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Which i never hardley used i have like 230,000 rc