PDA

View Full Version : BO2 E3 2012 SP Gameplay

Sarsage
06-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - Gameplay Demo Walkthrough E3 2012 [HD] (Xbox 360/PS3/PC) - YouTube

I personally think they've tried too hard and overdone it.

iBuzz7S
06-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Most overrated POS I have ever seen. One of the most boring trailers. One of the worst E3 conferences.

OceanH
06-05-2012, 03:13 AM

I personally think they've tried too hard and overdone it.

Most overrated POS I have ever seen. One of the most boring trailers. One of the worst E3 conferences.

I think so too. Nothing in there was remotely interesting. I'd rather spend my shooter time in Fall with Halo 4 than this.

Nevander
06-05-2012, 03:26 AM
I think it looks good. Way more interesting than Modern Warfare. Looks to me like CoD meets Crysis meets Killzone meets Syndicate.

Looking forward to the campaign, and as for things being "overdone," it's futuristic, so obviously there would be a lot going on. It's probably the mission they chose wasn't the best either. That just looks like a chaotic mission.

I know it will be better than MW3 for sure.

Sarsage
06-05-2012, 06:29 PM
I know it will be better than MW3 for sure.

Well MW3 is the worst CoD since CoD 3 so I hope so. But still when I think back two years ago to the Black Ops E3 2010 trailer, it was so much better, going through caves in Vietnam, then coming out and realistically flying a helicopter through Vietnam valleys and over fields. Then the BO2 trailer is just full of uninteresting generic futuristic bullshit.

OceanH
06-06-2012, 03:13 AM
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - E3 2012: Strike Force Debut HD - YouTube

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - E3 2012: Behind the Scenes - YouTube

Rasp
06-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Does anyone think the graphics look really shitty. Or is it just me.

yakuzzaa
06-11-2012, 01:16 PM
boring as hell..... is there anyone hyped after that gameplay, same old scripted boom and bang here and there !

Sarsage
06-17-2012, 02:50 PM
Does anyone ever get hyped over CoD singleplayer?

Nevander
06-19-2012, 09:11 AM
Does anyone ever get hyped over CoD singleplayer?

I do if it's something new.

When CoD4 was announced, I was mega hyped because it was modern for the first time in CoD history. Then when Black Ops was announced I was hyped because it was the first time that CoD went Vietnam era.

Now I'm hyped since it's the first time CoD is going futuristic.

Sarsage
06-20-2012, 06:26 PM
I do if it's something new.

When CoD4 was announced, I was mega hyped because it was modern for the first time in CoD history. Then when Black Ops was announced I was hyped because it was the first time that CoD went Vietnam era.

Now I'm hyped since it's the first time CoD is going futuristic.

The only CoD singleplayer I had fun going through was CoD4's. Over recent years I'll normally just complete the singleplayer on release date and do it on veteran about a month later. I am excited that there will be choices in this campaign which will change the way you go through the mission. At least Treyarch are changing it up a bit.

DMichaels86
06-26-2012, 05:25 AM
The only CoD singleplayer I had fun going through was CoD4's. Over recent years I'll normally just complete the singleplayer on release date and do it on veteran about a month later. I am excited that there will be choices in this campaign which will change the way you go through the mission. At least Treyarch are changing it up a bit.

This. I usually play single player when most of my COD friends aren't online, then veteran another time after I play multi for about a week.