stuck in hospital

RENT A KILL

I've been playing SH2 and so far have done very well however I'm stuck in the hospital and I die every time after pyramid head kicks me through the fence becasue those very anoying nurses keep ganging up and killing me before I get to save or continue the only thing I think could help is the shotgun but I don't want to waste any ammo becasue of the upcoming boss fight has anybody got any tips that could help me casue im really stuck :confused:

You should goto the secret options menu by pressing RB while in the options. Turn up your Bullet adjust to x3 and you should not have a problem with ammo... at all. And for the nurses get a good corner and shoot em til they drop, then KICK EM!

You should goto the secret options menu by pressing RB while in the options. Turn up your Bullet adjust to x3 and you should not have a problem with ammo... at all. And for the nurses get a good corner and shoot em til they drop, then KICK EM!

its a good idea but you get to use those options once you completed the game already not before

If that's the exact point you're stuck:

Before you get to the point where Pyramid Head smacks James through the face, take some sort of medicine as the fall will harm you. Pyramid won't actually follow you after you take the tumble, so a health drink will get you past that point.

Health item locations described below, it's not an actual spoiler:

[spoiler=342]First floor: health drink in reception office.

Second floor: First Aid Kit in Examination Room 3, health drink in M3 and another health drink in Men's Locker Room.

Third floor hallway has a first aid kit (I believe near elevator), S11

It's been a couple of years since I played this for the last time, so I can't really remember everything in detail. Taking the medication before meeting PH will get you past that point, but I'm not sure if you wanted help with the entire Hospital level or just that.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...