PDA

View Full Version : Abyssinal Outfit

Sparda
06-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Alright what is the ever loving deal with this thing. I just want to know where it comes from. In case anyone doesn't know it's an undershirt that goes with the Abyssinal Armor set but it is not on the Ur Dragon's loot table.

I've seen it on pawns and I just want to know how in the blazes to get it.

k1ll1ng5pr33
06-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Heard a few times you can find it in an Everfall chest. Low chance though.

Sparda
06-05-2012, 08:47 PM
If anyone knows just which chest I would really appreciate it. I know you can stand in front of a chest save and then stab yourself with the godsbane, so if we can determine which damn chest it comes from we can all get it.

k1ll1ng5pr33
06-05-2012, 09:42 PM
It's random.. It can be any of them in Everfall. If you visit the Chamber of Remorse, it has 5 chests next to each other.

Asturgis
06-27-2012, 09:07 AM
I have done that technique because of my OCD asking for every item in the game, and I haven't seen this Outfit pop yet, even though I reloaded every chest in Everfall, sometimes one for 5 hours. So I doubt this is the key.

Some say it's a random, rare, from the golden chest in the Chamber of Lament. Some say it's from offline UR only. But most say it's a "dev team only" thing that has been passed on and hacked, and it is only worn by modders or people a modder gave it to.

I'm waiting for an answer from one of my friends who has it on her pawn.

EDIT: I have seen heated arguments about this on Gamespot/FAQs forums, where some people who obviously want to have it, end up saying "Meh, the Abyssinal Set is ugly anyway". Well, if you made a dude, maybe, but if you're good at character creation and you made a hot chick, this set is just beautiful with a little tweaking :)

Rayne ZA
06-27-2012, 09:38 AM
The fastest way to find one is to ask people who has one. Its not from any Everfall chest because according to the official guide the loot are predetermined.

Guys working on the wiki said they got it from the offline Ur.

However, the Japanese wiki has no mention of the outfit, only the coat. At least the last time I checked, a week or so ago.

I've seen plenty of pawns wearing it. I myself traded for one. Yes it looks good on a sexy female pawn but personally I took the Abyssinal gear off my pawn because its annoying how many people message you asking for it.

Revan67
06-27-2012, 03:12 PM
.. I took the Abyssinal gear off my pawn because its annoying how many people message you asking for it.

Well if you aren't going to use it you could send it my way :D

Asturgis
07-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Well if you aren't going to use it you could send it my way :D

He's just being a tool, nobody asked him anything, I've had my pawn in the top 50 for 2 weeks now with it, and nobody ever asked me anything about it. I have 3 of them dragon forged ATM, and the guy who gave them to me says "he doesn't remember exactly" where he got them. Smells like un early unlock/hack, from future content or something similar.

And like the guy said, no, not "everybody is wearing it", in fact I have seen it once, and if everybody had it, everybody would know where it came from and nobody would ask him for it all the time...

>>> Tool :)

jedimomhg5
07-12-2012, 12:01 PM
I would like the top if anyone has an extra or wants to make a backup save on a flash drive and trade theirs from that. I have a Talarian white and Violet white to trade.

Rayne ZA
07-13-2012, 08:46 AM
He's just being a tool, nobody asked him anything, I've had my pawn in the top 50 for 2 weeks now with it, and nobody ever asked me anything about it. I have 3 of them dragon forged ATM, and the guy who gave them to me says "he doesn't remember exactly" where he got them. Smells like un early unlock/hack, from future content or something similar.

And like the guy said, no, not "everybody is wearing it", in fact I have seen it once, and if everybody had it, everybody would know where it came from and nobody would ask him for it all the time...

>>> Tool :)

Who are you referring to?

If me then here's a nice 'lil FUCK YOU for you.

And next time you wrap quotes around your text be sure to actually quote someone you incompetent fool.

What a stupid reply totally out of context.

I signed up here thinking I'll avoid most of GameFags immaturity. Guess I was wrong.

Asturgis
07-14-2012, 10:30 PM
I was talking to Revan67, not to you, hence the "he", and not "you". Guess your school was farther than your McDonald's.

Since you want me to talk directly to you, here is a waste of my time:

1) You're a full of himself liar. You haven't seen "plenty of pawns wearing it" (do you like it better, like that, when the quote is perfect and reveals even more clearly you're full of it?). You have seen SOME pawns wearing it, on occasion. I'm on the road to level 200 with my third character and I've seen less than five so I highly doubt you've seen 50 of them.

2) You're a full of himself liar. You seem to be harassed by people asking you where you got it and can't even play in peace because of the constant pop-ups. I'm wearing it, I've been wearing it, like a friend of mine from this community, and we may have received 5 messages total.

3) You're a full of himself liar. If a lot of people were wearing it, a lot of people would have it. If a lot of people had it, a lot of people would know where it comes from, and all the DD community wouldn't be speculating about it. Simple logic.

I think those 3 very, very different points cover it quite well. Now, the fact that you were on GameFAQs before, and probably again soon, proves that the immaturity is on your side. You probably collect Iron Man action figures and have a Glee ringtone.

I may be a fool, but I'm 35 and have dealt 470 million of total damage in this game. When you're a quarter near that, you can come back and apologize for saying I was incompetent. I'm not, as a detailed look of my game history could have told you.

Somebody wanted an answer, and got an obnoxious and pretentious one. I meleed you for that reason, as a long time contributor of this community, so it was perfectly in context.

I apologize to everyone for this off-topic post. I will delete it myself in 24 hours so this thread doesn't get locked by my fault.

KeepEmRolling
07-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Who are you referring to?

If me then here's a nice 'lil FUCK YOU for you.

And next time you wrap quotes around your text be sure to actually quote someone you incompetent fool.

What a stupid reply totally out of context.

I signed up here thinking I'll avoid most of GameFags immaturity. Guess I was wrong.

Lighten up Francis, it'll be ok. :p When it comes to equipment, I can assure you that Asturgis knows of what he speaks.

Ghost Goku
07-15-2012, 12:31 AM
Lighten up Francis, it'll be ok. :p When it comes to equipment, I can assure you that Asturgis knows of what he speaks.

+1

There are better ways to approach a discussion than dropping the F bomb.

So on that note...:drunk let's just all have a drink and go punch a monkey, yes?

Valyn
07-15-2012, 04:20 AM
I was talking to Revan67, not to you, hence the "he", and not "you". Guess your school was farther than your McDonald's.

Since you want me to talk directly to you, here is a waste of my time:

1) You're a full of himself liar. You haven't seen "plenty of pawns wearing it" (do you like it better, like that, when the quote is perfect and reveals even more clearly you're full of it?). You have seen SOME pawns wearing it, on occasion. I'm on the road to level 200 with my third character and I've seen less than five so I highly doubt you've seen 50 of them.

2) You're a full of himself liar. You seem to be harassed by people asking you where you got it and can't even play in peace because of the constant pop-ups. I'm wearing it, I've been wearing it, like a friend of mine from this community, and we may have received 5 messages total.

3) You're a full of himself liar. If a lot of people were wearing it, a lot of people would have it. If a lot of people had it, a lot of people would know where it comes from, and all the DD community wouldn't be speculating about it. Simple logic.

I think those 3 very, very different points cover it quite well. Now, the fact that you were on GameFAQs before, and probably again soon, proves that the immaturity is on your side. You probably collect Iron Man action figures and have a Glee ringtone.

I may be a fool, but I'm 35 and have dealt 470 million of total damage in this game. When you're a quarter near that, you can come back and apologize for saying I was incompetent. I'm not, as a detailed look of my game history could have told you.

Somebody wanted an answer, and got an obnoxious and pretentious one. I meleed you for that reason, as a long time contributor of this community, so it was perfectly in context.

I apologize to everyone for this off-topic post. I will delete it myself in 24 hours so this thread doesn't get locked by my fault.

lmfao nice one xD
its always nice to see people getting along ^^

Asturgis
07-15-2012, 08:36 AM
Glad to make you laugh bro :) I just don't like hypocrites. Rayne ZA subscribed here because he couldn't find an Abyssinal Outfit, that's his first post on this community, which means he has no idea where it is, or even if it's legit or not.

Now he's saying he has one, but traded for it, which means he still doesn't know where it is or if it's legit, or given by modders who accessed soon to be released content and are already trading it, in which case it won't be good if you get caught with it.

A lot of people on GameFAQs say we 360 users hack our discs (PSN opinion all over the place on this matter) and use edited saves on this game. They also say the people who hacked the Abyssinal Outfit also hacked the Duke's Armor, the Wyrm Hunt Cape and so on, and that the guide is wrong, and just forgot to pull out some information when CAPCOM decided not to release the Outfit in the end.

It's possible. If someone has the hacking or technical skills to verify that, and say with 100% certainty it's been modded with technical explanations, it would have been done, but it hasn't. So EVERYTHING is still speculation at this point. No proof it's not legit and superbly hidden, and no proof it's a hacked item.

My opinion, and I don't say it's he truth, is that the guide didn't commit a mistake. It's there, as a UR Dragon drop, offline OR online, because the only items in the guide without the text to explain where they are are UR drops. I also think since nobody is saying where they got it, it's probably a future content that has been hacked and traded before release.

CAPCOM announced a real piece of DLC with new vocations for this game. Maybe it's on it.

Rayne ZA
07-16-2012, 08:15 AM
Wow. You just love running with assumptions don't you? Let me get this right - You:

- assumed what I experienced in the game I played
- assumed how many items I saw whilst playing said game
- assumed I've been harassed whilst playing said game
- assumed I come form GameFags
- assumed I will be going back to GameFags
- assumed I collect iron Man figures
- assumed I even know who/what the fuck Glee is
- assumed you have more game time than me
- assumed why I signed up here
- assumed I don't know about the topic at hand

That's a mighty fine list of assumptions on your part. All of which incorrect, as assumptions usually go, btw.

Jesus, next you'll be telling me what I ate from breakfast.

In your ignorance you insulted me three times now. What I want you to do is acknowledge your misquote and stop running away with nothing but assumptions.

I never stated how many people messaged me. I did not state how many pawns I saw wearing the outfit either. You just thought up a magical bullshit number and ran with it. And to top that off you have the fucking audacity to insult me? My first reply to you stands. In my eyes you are nothing but a condescending cunt.

If that response warrants a ban then by all means, ban away.

stefb42
07-16-2012, 08:59 AM
Wow. You just love running with assumptions don't you? Let me get this right - You:

- assumed what I experienced in the game I played
- assumed how many items I saw whilst playing said game
- assumed I've been harassed whilst playing said game
- assumed I come form GameFags
- assumed I will be going back to GameFags
- assumed I collect iron Man figures
- assumed I even know who/what the fuck Glee is
- assumed you have more game time than me
- assumed why I signed up here
- assumed I don't know about the topic at hand

That's a mighty fine list of assumptions on your part. All of which incorrect, as assumptions usually go, btw.

Jesus, next you'll be telling me what I ate from breakfast.

In your ignorance you insulted me three times now. What I want you to do is acknowledge your misquote and stop running away with nothing but assumptions.

I never stated how many people messaged me. I did not state how many pawns I saw wearing the outfit either. You just thought up a magical bullshit number and ran with it. And to top that off you have the fucking audacity to insult me? My first reply to you stands. In my eyes you are nothing but a condescending cunt.

If that response warrants a ban then by all means, ban away.

I've seen plenty of pawns wearing it. I myself traded for one. Yes it looks good on a sexy female pawn but personally I took the Abyssinal gear off my pawn because its annoying how many people message you asking for it.

well those 2 quotes cover quite a few of the things asturgis has said,makes them seem less like assumptions,maybe you should just let this one go huh

Asturgis
07-16-2012, 10:13 AM
I haven't used assumptions, just exaggerations to win an argument. It's what arguing is, I tell you you're a child, you tell me I'm stupid, and each uses facts.

I just wanted you to walk away because I have seen what you posted on GameFAQs, you just wanted your stuff but everyone is selfish there, so you came here, and told yourself "What? These guys are giving away stuff for free? They really help each other? They don't lie about what they gift and run away with your shit telling you they never received it? And they seem nice? OK then, I couldn't find what I wanted on GameFAQs, let's try here with these decent folks".

While I understand the principle, and welcome any new member, I'm not a fan of people just signing in here to get our stuff when needed, that's all. We ARE nice, even me, just not morons.

We should all post a huge banner on top of every page here saying "Hey guys, welcome! We're the only 360 community with decent people, so sign up and ask for shit! We'll give it to you with a smile, even if you give us false information and gay bashing in return!"

THAT is my point. It's partially flawed because you traded properly, and it's not my point to make, but it's what I feel and I WILL get into an argument for it, especially with homophobic tools.

Using the term GameFAGs instead of GameFAQs is total discrimination and bashing of a sexual community, and it is not allowed, even less welcomed, here. Calling me a "cunt" is not welcomed either. I just called you a liar and a tool, and now you use words like "fuck you", "cunt" and "fag". You're crossing the line, and that is NOT, an assumption.

If this useful topic gets locked because of us, I will apologize and remake a proper one will all information know up to now so nobody loses the point of this thread.

Rayne ZA
07-16-2012, 11:14 AM
Asturgis, this is the last time I want to say this - I don't come from nor post on GameFAQs. I search for information I require and if Google leads me there then that's where I'll go to get what I want. That's it. You could not have seen me post there. At all. Ever. I despise the place.

And check your facts please. I have a small post count so I challenge everyone reading this to do, it'll be quick and easy. I did not sign up here to get your gear as you make it sound. I signed up here because the South African discussion boards are dead. The game's not big here. This forum thus the best alternative for a game I want to talk about.

And on that note I've been extremely generous with my trades and people on this board can tell you that. I gave good stuff away. For nothing in return. So don't for a moment suggest otherwise.

You don't know me. Please stop pretending you do.

Milk Viper
07-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Look, just give me the armor and that will settle this.

oDEADDOGo
07-25-2012, 09:20 AM
Rayne ZA
Asturgis said it themself. They use exaggerations to win arguments NOT FACTS.

Sparda
07-26-2012, 12:39 AM
I'm going to interject here. Asturgis may have some points however Asturgis was the first to fling an insult when he called a user a tool. So for all your thumping and high horsing you seem to be the one looking down on people the most. So I will kindly ask you to knock that the heck off. I don't care how long you've been on the site, it's not a license to start calling people a tool for no bloody reason and derailing an entire topic.

Rayne may not have helped the situation, but you started it. As a long time member I would expect you to realize why you're actually in the wrong.

Asturgis
07-28-2012, 04:59 PM
I know I'm in the wrong, I don't need you to tell me to get off my high horse and stop looking down on people. It is worse than calling someone a "tool", and by saying that to me, you're looking down on me yourself :)

Sure, I "look down" on some people, everybody does, but only when I'm pissed. It's not getting on my high horse to say that after writing nearly 20 guides here, I think I can speak my mind when I want to. Sure, I was wrong to do it like that. I know I could have let it slide. I know I could have said nothing, and I know I could have been more mature. I'm sorry about that, and I'm sorry about the topic. I said it already in a past post, so yes, Sparda, I "realize" it.

It doesn't change the fact that because I called him a "tool", which is not that big an insult, I got gay bashing, the 2 "F" words and even the "C" word. Too much is too much. He didn't "not help the situation". He was completely out of line. I, was just stupid and in a bad mood. There is no comparing the 2, and the topic is NOT dead. You can update your first post anytime you want with all the info here, including what Rayne said, which is true, so people have all the info in the first post. If you wanted your topic not to suffer bro, you could have posted relevant information this time, or regroup it in your first post, and not have reopened a 2 weeks old argument. You could still correct your opening post with what we know so far and what's on the wiki bro :) For the rest, and my part of it, yes, I apologize.

As for "relevant" info, here it is: it is confirmed that the Outfit is not a mod or a hack or anything because I got one this week, without trading. It definitely comes from the offline UR Dragon chamber, because that's where I was when I noticed I had it in my equipment. I was on the beach in Cassardis actually. I didn't notice when I picked it up, so it can be:

1) In 1 of the 2 chests as a very rare drop.
2) Dropped by UR's body when destroying it.
3) In all the piles of loot (dead soldiers).
4) In the loot with the 20 Wakestones.

I swear it and it is confirmed by FLIPADELPHIA. Nobody has to believe us :)

jedimomhg5
07-28-2012, 11:15 PM
Question: How many times have you killed the offline UR dragon? i have a feeling the abyssinal outfit may drop on number 25. Not sure why I think that maybe just % chance of drop etc. Can you check your stats on this?

Asturgis
07-29-2012, 04:45 AM
Question: How many times have you killed the offline UR dragon? i have a feeling the abyssinal outfit may drop on number 25. Not sure why I think that maybe just % chance of drop etc. Can you check your stats on this?

There is indeed a theory on that, that it becomes a random drop after a certain amount of kills. I honestly don't know but I have 30+ kills offfline and 5 or 6 online. 5 I think. 6 in 2 hours :)