PDA

View Full Version : Goats.

Mei Ninja
06-06-2012, 04:52 AM
After getting to floor 8804 and dying to a floor entirely of blood and abyss goats, I'm considering hanging myself. To be fair I didn't go into bloody palace mode with any items other than a yellow orb so I wasn't prepared to get as high as I did, but after getting that high I was starting to get excited that I'd have the Over 9000 achievement behind me. ... and then the goats.

I'm playing as Lucia. I'm best as her so changing characters isn't really an option. Any suggestions that anyone can offer for those stupid goats? Really, every other enemy is a joke... but those goats. Those effing goats! So yeah. Flying goats. Please help?

a7x4lyf3
06-11-2012, 03:09 PM
is bloody palace really that bad? I mean I know how annoying goats are but I seem to have no issue with them in campaign, and I haven't touched bloody palace on dmc2 yet, what should I be expecting?

KrazyKevin1
06-12-2012, 10:35 AM
If you have the UK version, you can complete it on Must die mode with Dante, you'll get a gold star next to your save. Reload it, hold LB, LT, RB, RT and choose Trish on character select, you'll hear your DT gauge fill up and you get to use unlimited DT with Trish. I'm yet to confirm this but I'm on mission 11 of Must Die mode (it's not hard, it's just boring me to death) if it works I'll let you know.