PDA

View Full Version : Deck Building

PyreBall
06-06-2012, 05:17 AM
I love the slick look and interesting gameplay twists that the Duels series brings to MtG, but true deck building needs to be implemented if Wizards wants the Duels series to be viable. However, I'm aware that the biggest problem by far would be card control. I use a third party PC program to play MtG online and play test the RL decks that I build, and I've found out the hard way that having no boundaries on deck building makes for some very lopsided and frustrating games. On that same note, though, Nintendo successfully translated its Pokemon TCG into video game form on the GBC back in the day, so it seems to me that Wizards could find a way to do it with Magic. The question, however, is how. Do you guys have any suggestions or ideas as to how they could do this? Also, for that matter, is there any word on what the customization will be like in Duels 2013?

smokinpimp420
06-11-2012, 11:29 AM
I have not scene anything on deck building for 2013 but if I had to guess I would say that there is not a snowballs chance in hell that there will be any at all. Wizards would not want to take away from there magic online sales so these dual games will always just be an early look at the core sets coming out next month. Still really enjoy playing them on my 360.