PDA

View Full Version : Co op Campaign

TheMarkOfPower
06-06-2012, 05:28 AM
Rumour has it if a friend loads up the very last checkpoint at the end of their ghost recon campaign and invites you to finish it with them this unlocks the co op acheevo for you without having played the rest of the game with them. Can anyone confirm/anyone going to try this?

Mr Yac
06-06-2012, 06:56 AM
i can say it does not work, my buddy who hasn't got the achievment yet told me about this so i figured couldn't hurt to try, so i loaded up my game, killed the last boss and he didn't get it

vonScuzzman
06-06-2012, 02:59 PM
It worked for a friend of mine, but to qualify it - he had already reached the final mission on his playthrough but never completed it.

Mr Yac
06-06-2012, 05:30 PM
It worked for a friend of mine, but to qualify it - he had already reached the final mission on his playthrough but never completed it.

that i will say does work, the game doesn't really care how much of a level you've finished as long as you finish it, i played half a level alone and then finished it with a friend and he still got the achievment for the level

Metabolic XBA
06-06-2012, 06:17 PM
that i will say does work, the game doesn't really care how much of a level you've finished as long as you finish it, i played half a level alone and then finished it with a friend and he still got the achievment for the level

So if I play all the way to the last level solo then get someone to jump in and finish it up I can get both achievements?

Mr Yac
06-06-2012, 06:21 PM
thats how it worked for my friend, he certainly didn't do all of the level yet he got credit for finishing it

TheMarkOfPower
06-07-2012, 05:23 AM
yeah tried it last night though im only mission 5 in campaign, friend loaded up last checkpoint, finished it with him but i only got the 20 points for finishing that level, no game completion or co op acheevo. so from what you guys are sayinng i should quickly play through to the last level and then get someone to load up the last checkpoint again as it should work being as im on that level also?

LSDragon
06-13-2012, 06:57 AM
No can do.
Trie'd this last night but no Ach.

Did finished the game and after reading this i loaded my last checkpoint and invited a friend to play but notting.
Doesn't work.

ConfusedGeek
06-14-2012, 04:30 PM
didnt want to start a new thread about co-op so decided to post it in this one.

who is the leader when playing coop, the one who does the inviting?

does that prevent the other from marking enemies for a sync kill?

x13FISHx
06-14-2012, 09:23 PM
It seems to work if you're on the same console.