PDA

View Full Version : i want this game has medusa and centure to fight or kraken xD

Do-Not-Lose-Hope
06-06-2012, 12:55 PM
just my comment noting special

theduke1
06-06-2012, 05:09 PM
full agree lol. I remember buying the clash of the titans game just to fight medusa but didnt get that far it was so bad. would love some more greek mythology creatures added.

Grummy
06-06-2012, 09:46 PM
I expect we'll get more if/when they put out real DLC. I thought The Brine would turn out to be a Kraken, but alas, it was not to be.

Centaurs, Minotaurs, Gorgons, Orcs, Trolls, Beastmen and some bitching newly designed demons would be very welcome indeed.

tkhbecker
06-10-2012, 05:12 AM
I expect we'll get more if/when they put out real DLC. I thought The Brine would turn out to be a Kraken, but alas, it was not to be.

Centaurs, Minotaurs, Gorgons, Orcs, Trolls, Beastmen and some bitching newly designed demons would be very welcome indeed.I thought Brine were just the things that were in Sea Monkey packets? Everytime I die I think of this pic
http://www.sea-monkey.com/html/shoponline/images/z_gk.jpg

Darth Cuda
06-10-2012, 09:13 AM

Centaurs, Minotaurs, Gorgons, Orcs, Trolls, Beastmen and some bitching newly designed demons would be very welcome indeed.

You basically said it for me maybe add imps, gnolls and kobolds to the mix.