PDA

View Full Version : can anyone give me a advice for perfect party ?

Do-Not-Lose-Hope
06-06-2012, 12:57 PM
my main character is MysticKnight

HeartFullOfLies
06-06-2012, 05:33 PM
depends on how you play really. since your pretty much the tank. i would have one mage healer, one sorcerer, and a two hand warrior. that way no one is dying but your still putting out some damage.

Grummy
06-06-2012, 08:31 PM
Beer, Squirty cream, a jacuzzi, a bouncy castle, a dozen hot chicks and you, no one else. THAT my friend, is a party.

Zim
06-06-2012, 10:02 PM
There really isn't any such thing as a 'perfect' party. As it will depend on your play style.

In general though I would say a good party has a mage acting in a mainly support role - High anodyne and halidon (Heal and cure), Fire affinity, the ability that protects them with magic and then just one or two offensive spells.

A tank/damage dealer. Fighter as the tank. Assassin or warrior as the damage dealers.

An sorcerer or mystic knight - Basically something to do proper magic damage as the mage will spend a lot of time healing, curing, buffing etc.

Then the last one something weapon based as really two magic users is enough. This can really be anything though. Personally I balance it with the other weapon class. So if I have a fighter who is good for tanking then I go with a warrior/assassin who is more offensive based for the other. You can also put a strider/ranger in here if you feel like it but I have often found them lacking in damage output to the assassin/warrior/fighter. So mostly useful for taking out flying enemies/ one's with specific and difficult to reach weak points and not taking damage.

However since a pawn dying really doesn't matter since you just pick them back up I stick with melee classes most of the time. The temporary loss in max Hp is very small and a single group healing item does the job.

Tomtam
06-10-2012, 12:41 PM
I think your main character should have a ranged an melee attack and then have a mage with the spells Zim said, fire affinity is great since everything seems to be weak against fire. The 2 other should be sorcerer and fighter maybe.

Sparda
06-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Actually everything seems to be weak to Holy. There are no Holy enemies in the game and Dragons are in fact not weak to fire.

J4ckyb0y1
06-11-2012, 02:36 AM
Actually everything seems to be weak to Holy. There are no Holy enemies in the game and Dragons are in fact not weak to fire.

Wyrm - Weak to Fire - Almost Immune to Ice

Which is the opposite of the Drake.

Sparda
06-11-2012, 03:40 AM
*shrugs* They're still not strong to Holy. I'd actually like to know if Holy isn't good againt anything.

Zim
06-11-2012, 01:26 PM

The reason I recommend fire over holy is that in general fire is much more useful for most of the game.

The enemies resistant to fire are basically all post game or high level where you would want to create a specific build anyway. Hellhounds, drakes etc. By which point I suspect the TC will know the game well enough to build his own perfect party.

Whereas for the majority of the game fire is useful. Not only this but setting monsters on fire offers some clear advantages. It will make flying enemies unable to fly, cyclops drop their weapon, goblins panic etc. It also has a separate DPS for the burn effect.