06-07-2012, 05:42 AM
for those who need Gold Idol
post your Gamer tag
in return you can hire my pawn or rate my pawn or send anything to me
Its up to you
^_^

FLIPADELPHIIA
06-07-2012, 06:10 AM
nice thought of you to do that but in reality, your actually hurting whoever takes the golden idol forgery. The only reason you need a golden idol is to give to one of the shop keepers to get better inventory, but you can also give them a silver or bronze as well. A forged golden idol has a worse inventory unlock than bronze, so theres no point in giving a forged golden idol to anyone. You will get even worse inventory. If you want, you could dupe the real golden idol and give it to people that way. I have about 500 real golden idols because I spent hours duping them. And also, if a person already had gotten a golden idol in there game, they cant get another one no matter what until next game. but it was a really nice thought of you though : )

Eksdee
06-08-2012, 12:46 AM
is it possible to gift those real golden idols? If so could u be a bro or something, i missed mine and don't feel like waiting till next playthrough to get it. GT: Eksdee.

Rise
06-08-2012, 01:54 PM
nice thought of you to do that but in reality, your actually hurting whoever takes the golden idol forgery. The only reason you need a golden idol is to give to one of the shop keepers to get better inventory, but you can also give them a silver or bronze as well. A forged golden idol has a worse inventory unlock than bronze, so theres no point in giving a forged golden idol to anyone. You will get even worse inventory. If you want, you could dupe the real golden idol and give it to people that way. I have about 500 real golden idols because I spent hours duping them. And also, if a person already had gotten a golden idol in there game, they cant get another one no matter what until next game. but it was a really nice thought of you though : )

Just out of curiosity how is this duplication glitch thingymabob taking place? as a few people i know have abysmal sets and the best weapons for all classes due to this which i've been trying to get for days now for mystic knight.

piedudething
06-28-2012, 12:04 AM
GT: piedudething

Would greatly appreciate it man.

Revan67
06-28-2012, 03:30 AM
...I have about 500 real golden idols...

I can has just 1? :)

Kite87
07-03-2012, 04:12 PM
This actually would be a great help, hook me up please.

Gamertag: kite87

TheMightyRam
07-04-2012, 01:29 PM
for those who need Gold Idol
post your Gamer tag
in return you can hire my pawn or rate my pawn or send anything to me
Its up to you
^_^

I could really do with a helping hand so if I could get one please that would be grand!

Gamertag: TheMightyRam

LanceX
07-04-2012, 03:23 PM
LanceX2 is myt GT

Pyrlaster
07-07-2012, 01:36 AM

Would you be able to give me a golden idol or 2 please i missed mine

jatista4
07-15-2012, 08:06 PM
can i please have a gold idol please

Thulgrum
12-26-2012, 12:59 PM
I could use the help. thx. Thulgrum