PDA

View Full Version : 40 neck snaps

asdfen
06-07-2012, 10:55 AM
a) at the end of the level enemies are not infinite as some would have you believe as I have just run out while my melle kills were at 32 :(
b) There is a good spot to farm those which is relativley safe. If you look at the chopter from the spot you are at (where you have to extract/protect regroup) there are stairs to your left and near those stairs a bus station looking thing. As long as you stay behind the bus station you are almost invincible. While there its easy to farm enemies that run down the stairs right towards you.

hope this helps

PS: this has to be one of the most retarded challenges in video gaming history with this being "tactical" shooter.

H0p3sfalL
06-07-2012, 11:29 AM
I thought it was kinda easy TBH. Got it by the time I was leaving the church.

essentre
06-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Yea, this is one of the couple Tacticals I haven't done yet. I figured once I finished the game on Elite I would just go back on recruit and get the ones I haven't completed yet, this being one of them.

XcS Dead Deer
06-07-2012, 04:33 PM
I did it on elite during my co-op elite playthrough.....we had 32 by the very last section of the fight. I just crouched behind some cover by the entrance they were using while my teammate covered my back so i didnt get shot during the animation. Got the last 8 that we needed there, never running out of enemies. Then we ran back to the russian dude to finish the mission.

asdfen
06-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Its not hard its just stupid

XcS Dead Deer
06-07-2012, 06:41 PM

it pretty much guarantees a 100 ghost score! lmao

Kaskade
06-07-2012, 07:26 PM

Well its hard for me since it seems my AI teammates kill guys i'm right about to kill with a neck snap just like 1 millisecond before me lol. And this is on Veteran. Maybe I need real co-op players and be set on recruit

Direkin
06-08-2012, 07:58 AM
a) at the end of the level enemies are not infinite as some would have you believe as I have just run out while my melle kills were at 32 :(
Yeah, I found that out the hard way on my first playthrough when I ended the chapter with 38 melee kills.
it pretty much guarantees a 100 ghost score! lmao
It does indeed :woop:
Well its hard for me since it seems my AI teammates kill guys i'm right about to kill with a neck snap just like 1 millisecond before me lol. And this is on Veteran. Maybe I need real co-op players and be set on recruit
Yeah, the AI can be a bit overzealous at times. I suppose one way of doing it is to mark 3 enemies, which should prevent them from shooting anyone while you run around butchering people. I did it on easy and went for as many melee kills right from the start. Had well over 40 by the end of the chapter.

essentre
06-08-2012, 01:49 PM
I did this last on Recruit. I didn't find it to be hard, but it was just annoying and not very fun. Basically you have to engage every battle instead of going silent, at least that's what I found. I had about 28 by the time I got to the final battle scene. From there it was pretty easy to get the remaining 12.

On a side note, I didn't realize if you marked four targets and performed a stealth kill, it triggers the other guys to pull off the sync shot. That was a pretty cool find for me.

Sarcasm
06-08-2012, 03:41 PM
I did this on Recruit with 2 other people. One of them just revived...
I only had about 24 kills by the time that the final wave was attacking. My friend and I just stood on either side of the stairs as snapped everyone's neck that came down. We got it well before the enemy AI ran out.