PDA

View Full Version : Gigaton Club Patch

NRGY Ranta
06-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Here's a tip for this stupid grind achievement (if you dont care to die alot that is).
So what you want to do is to complete the first mission (only because it's fairly short), after that just die three times in a mission to be able to skip it.
Skip up to mission twelve (Impending Chaos) and fifteen (Into the Light), on these two mission you will get somewhere between 50-60 Mt together and the missions shouldn't take to long time to complete.
I think that you will save like one hour or something like that by doing it this way.
Also if you want to check how much you need just look at the pilots log at the beginning of a mission.

Hope this helps someone because twelve full playthroughs ain't fun =)

If you want to I can put up a video how to do it but I don't think it's to hard to understand what I've written, at least I don't hope so :) (it's not sure that I will look at this post so please send me a msg if you want me anything).

H0p3sfalL
06-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Sounds like a good idea. But I will have to try after I shoot down 10,000 fighters -_-

NRGY Ranta
06-07-2012, 11:51 AM
Sounds like a good idea. But I will have to try after I shoot down 10,000 fighters -_-
Ye do it afterwards. I needed like 400 Mt after I got the achievement for shooting down 10k units xD