PDA

View Full Version : Any Help for fighting Dragons?

Jerry Raybuck
06-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Does anyone now of any special weapons or tactics that are good for killing dragons. I am level 34 and I am having trouble with the dragon that appears just outside the area from the shadow fort. Thanks in advance for any help.

PsychicHorns
06-07-2012, 06:53 PM
You need to hit his heart, it glows but I only killed him when I was level 42 I think and so were the rest of my pawns.

J4ckyb0y1
06-08-2012, 12:27 AM
Ice, Ice and more Ice. That Drake is weak to it

Zim
06-08-2012, 12:47 AM
You need to hit his heart, it glows but I only killed him when I was level 42 I think and so were the rest of my pawns.

I keep hearing about people beating him around this level and just how O.o

I think I was level 45 when I tried. I had mostly played as a warrior/fighter so had high Hp and defence. And he one hit killed me (well it was possibly 2 hits in quick succession, hard to tell). I got hit with his fire breath first and that took off around 1.7k of Hp, but I guess that is a magic attack so I understand. However then after fully healing he did that swipe move that sometimes turns into the grab where he will speak to you. Before I had even been grabbed I was dead.

I did have him down to half health so I guess I could do it. But it seems more trouble than it would be worth.

vader359
06-08-2012, 02:23 AM
Dont know if this helps of not. I was a strider at lvl 30. my main pawn was a sorcerer and my other two were at a little higher lvl . like around 5 or 6 lvls higher. anyway one pawn was a mage (for the healing spells) and the other was a warrior (the tank). so what would do is use the rocks and trees as cover, and then i would shoot his heart when i could. i still had to run and revive everyone and it took me a few hours to beat him but its so worth it

I CR0W I
06-08-2012, 03:55 AM
I did it last night at level 40, took about an hour :eek: Just me and my main pawn. Magic would have really helped.

LordDVS
06-08-2012, 09:51 AM
I've been farming him since my 30's. Just need a well balanced team, a keen eye, and lots of ice. I hide behind trees/rocks often which makes it hard for him to roast or charge you. I played melee mainly, I just rush under him and go stabby on his heart. If you got a decent sorcerer, they can peel off a good portion of his HP with strong ice spells.