PDA

View Full Version : The Dragon's Tongue Quest (glitched??)

Dongziller
06-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Hi all i've picked up the dragons tongue quest but it seems to be stuck - im up to the part where i need to speak to a priest about the tablet but ive tried and cant get the quest to progress? im upto the point in the main quest where i need to go the great wall, does my main quest position affect this one? thanks

BloodGodAlucard
06-07-2012, 07:56 PM
I'm not sure about your main quest progress affecting it since I am not that far in yet. I did just complete this quest yesterday though. All you have to do is take the tablet to the Dragonforged on East side of the map. He's located at Hillfigure Knoll.

Hope it works out for you. :)

Dongziller
06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
cheers i'll try it now, not tried him been pestering the priests:drunk

BloodGodAlucard
06-07-2012, 08:58 PM
cheers i'll try it now, not tried him been pestering the priests:drunk

Yeah basically you're skipping a step by going straight to him. That's what the priests are going to tell you anyway. I like the fact that if the game screws up for some reason you can still finish the quest if you know how.

Zyaldar
06-08-2012, 02:42 PM
I'm actually having a similar issue except when I talk to the Dragonforged it won't let me do anything. I also have the tablet in my inventory too. I hope its not glitched :/

Zyaldar
06-08-2012, 03:19 PM
I'm actually having a similar issue except when I talk to the Dragonforged it won't let me do anything. I also have the tablet in my inventory too. I hope its not glitched :/

I just figured it out. I went back to my stored items and found another tablet. Some how I got two of them and neither one was a forgery. Lol

Big To
06-08-2012, 03:32 PM
I just figured it out. I went back to my stored items and found another tablet. Some how I got two of them and neither one was a forgery. Lol
Yeah, hold on to that tablet I think it's for a quest later on