PDA

View Full Version : UR Dragon Question

X Cahoots X
06-08-2012, 02:36 PM
So i went and fought the online one, Generation 28, Did 3 rounds with him, but then had to go Out, I Came back and it said He had been killed and i would be rewarded for my contribution, Where/What is the reward? I Cant see anything anywhere, I Looked in the end chamber, Nothing, Any help would be appreciated

stefb42
06-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Should be in the exit room,usually it wont be much,think it depends how much you damage it,could possibly just be a little thing you're missing like a ferrystone or something,or maybe your pawn grabbed the loot before you could see it

Big To
06-08-2012, 04:40 PM
It should have a cutscene showing you where they drop, it's in front of the slab that shows everyone that killed the Ur Dragon. I've actually got a Violant White (Holy Staff) from just doing damage so it's worth checking.

Snakes117
06-08-2012, 07:12 PM
I fought against the Ur-Dragon like 3 or 4 times and I got some wakestones, ferrystones and three weapons. I got Dwells In Light, Angels Fists and Volant White.

X Cahoots X
06-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Well I Checked, and nothing! Also do you have to be there when he dies to get dragonforged gear? Thanks for replies