PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

ROME To Ya DOME
06-09-2012, 01:24 AM
These achevements are a little much for a football game. I get burned out fast playing these games and these look like they will take a while.

l Zleek l
06-09-2012, 02:29 AM
The only thing worrying me is the 'do this a coach' I sense a lot of saving, and reverting to save lol

kiskit
06-09-2012, 04:36 AM
This achievement list looks rather disappointing. If this is the best they can come up with then this is the last time I am buying NCAA football. Too bad I have already ordered, paid for this one... :-(

Tally Hitman
06-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Last years achievements were a grind as well. I think I only got about 550/1000 out of 2011 before I traded it in.

IrishGorilla31
06-09-2012, 05:22 PM
I disagree. I think these will be a lot of fun to get.

XSsoCX
06-11-2012, 04:14 AM
I can not stand all "I am" achievements, I would rather have Dynasty achievements.

KuShNsTieN
06-11-2012, 10:34 AM
I can not stand all "I am" achievements, I would rather have Dynasty achievements.

those achievements are easy, i hate the dynasty one. Especially the win national champ and #1 recruiting class. always end up like #3 -.-

bleednornge72
06-11-2012, 02:50 PM
These look really easy compared to previous years. The Heisman ones will take a while if you aren't allowed to sim a season. Fifth straight year of 1000G here i come!!:woop:

DarkManX
06-12-2012, 02:37 AM
These look really easy compared to previous years. The Heisman ones will take a while if you aren't allowed to sim a season. Fifth straight year of 1000G here i come!!:woop:
Hell Yeah! I'll be going on my 7th straight year. 07-13.

UnleashTheCASEY
06-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Hell Yeah! I'll be going on my 7th straight year. 07-13.

Same here. Got all the Madden ones also except the online one for 07.

windycitywarrior71
07-03-2012, 05:34 AM
Ive got no issues with these, its fun playing this game and unlocking all these!

pitfallharry219
07-07-2012, 02:12 PM
I'm alright with them. They'll take a bit, but it just adds even more to the game.

Rep
07-07-2012, 04:18 PM

Well, you are allowed to sim through the season, but you will still need to play a game or two in order to be number one in the voting. Even still, all of the heisman achievements take no more than 20 minutes to unlock if you're simulating.

Bishop24
07-11-2012, 06:32 PM
The way EA handles achievements in the early release of the game is a bit weird to me. Since I have EA Sports Season Ticket I played the game and earned 9 achievements on the July 7 & 8. You can't actually unlock the achievements until you actually put the retail disc in. I figured they would all have the date I earned them on. Instead, all 9 just say unlocked "7/10/2012". Now it looks weird with it saying I unlocked all 9 achievements at the same time, instead of it actually putting the date I earned them on (the 7th and 8th).

Just a little rant on how they handle the achievements in the early release of the game. :)

HugTheBear
07-12-2012, 12:40 AM
I have a question about the Heisman achievements. When I simulate til about four games left in the season, my player has garbage stats. 1) Do you guys actually go into the game and simulate from the in game menu? If not, 2) Do the stats really matter? Can my guy still win it if I just have 3 or 4 games with about 300 yds and 5 tds?

Any advice would be appreciated. I have 3 or 4 of the Heisman achievements by simulating up until about 4 games left & then playing the rest of the games. Wondering if there is a quicker method. :confused:

Rep
07-12-2012, 12:51 AM
I have a question about the Heisman achievements. When I simulate til about four games left in the season, my player has garbage stats. 1) Do you guys actually go into the game and simulate from the in game menu? If not, 2) Do the stats really matter? Can my guy still win it if I just have 3 or 4 games with about 300 yds and 5 tds?

Any advice would be appreciated. I have 3 or 4 of the Heisman achievements by simulating up until about 4 games left & then playing the rest of the games. Wondering if there is a quicker method. :confused:

This is what I had done, and it's also stated in the guide that I made.

I simulated to Week 12 (I think. It's whenever Alabama plays an FCS team). The computer accumulated about 1/4 of everything on the stats bar to the right of the screen. I played that game versus the FCS team and filled about 3/4 of the bar, if not all of it. Sometimes that put me first on the Heisman Watch, other times it had me 2nd. If I was second on the list, I just played the last game versus Auburn and got up to first.

You don't actually have to fill the entire bar up in order to get in first. I guess it really depends on what the other players in the watch have for that season. If you didn't already know, you can check to see what position you're in for the Heisman by going into the Heisman Watch menu.

To answer your other question about simulating: I always simulated from the main Heisman Challenge menu, never when I was in the game.

The only real Heisman Challenge that you may need to be 2-3 games is the one when you're playing as Desmond Howard. It's kind of difficult to produce amazing stats, as you won't always get passed the ball all the time.

Hope that helps.

HugTheBear
07-12-2012, 01:02 AM
Thanks, Rep. I was actually about to write on your wall because I noticed you were responding in these threads about the game. I knew you could check what place he's in, but my guy is always dead last. Sometimes I check what he did in previous games and he has ZERO stats (the QB is the only position that seems to accumulate any stats throughout the season).

Also, I saw you're having an issue with the homesick player. I was a bit intoxicated last night so I don't remember exactly what I did/said to get him to stay. But, I know I saved before trying to convince him to stay. He denied me the first time, I reloaded my save, tried something different, & he stayed. Not sure what you can do if the kid has already made up his mind to leave though.

Rep
07-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Thanks, Rep. I was actually about to write on your wall because I noticed you were responding in these threads about the game. I knew you could check what place he's in, but my guy is always dead last. Sometimes I check what he did in previous games and he has ZERO stats (the QB is the only position that seems to accumulate any stats throughout the season).

Also, I saw you're having an issue with the homesick player. I was a bit intoxicated last night so I don't remember exactly what I did/said to get him to stay. But, I know I saved before trying to convince him to stay. He denied me the first time, I reloaded my save, tried something different, & he stayed. Not sure what you can do if the kid has already made up his mind to leave though.

I'm going to try the method that Blade had posted in the other thread. I have seen a couple people getting homesick, but never was I able to convince them to stay. I also tried saving at the point where I was able to try to convince him again, but never was able to change his mind with different options.

Lol, achievements like that piss me off. It's mostly filled with luck and you can't always guarantee a player to be homesick.

HugTheBear
07-12-2012, 01:33 AM
I'm going to try the method that Blade had posted in the other thread. I have seen a couple people getting homesick, but never was I able to convince them to stay. I also tried saving at the point where I was able to try to convince him again, but never was able to change his mind with different options.

Lol, achievements like that piss me off. It's mostly filled with luck and you can't always guarantee a player to be homesick.

Yea, I just saw that thread a minute ago. His way is like mine, but on steroids. lol

A Blown Penguin
07-15-2012, 10:22 PM
The I am achievements will take a long time but you can simulate if you want it quick?

jmowen
07-16-2012, 09:29 AM
The I am achievements will take a long time but you can simulate if you want it quick?

Yes, you can simulate but I recommend that you at least play a few games so that you can meet the goals that you are given. The more goals you complete, the better chance you have at winning the Heisman. I've noticed that if you simulate most of your games, you'll barely get any yards, scores, points, etc.

ecu1982
08-15-2012, 03:07 PM
No stories are showing up for me in the online dynasty.