Halo 4 Full Gameplay Match on Haven - Team Slayer - YouTube

I excite!

Carloz Brown
06-09-2012, 02:53 AM
It looks very good but... the sound is kinda crappy

kyboy
06-09-2012, 03:00 AM
man, i swear buzz, you always find the good stuff! lol
OT: it looks amazing!!!!!!! and was the a kill streak type deal there? the "ordinance confirmed?"

iBuzz7S
06-09-2012, 03:23 AM
It looks very good but... the sound is kinda crappy
Put it down to the video quality. If it were 480p or even 720p, I'm sure the audio quality would of been a lot better.

man, i swear buzz, you always find the good stuff! lol
OT: it looks amazing!!!!!!! and was the a kill streak type deal there? the "ordinance confirmed?"
Perks of Twitter and lurking various game forums throughout the day, while at work. :p

Yep, it sure looks like it. Like the comment(s) say, people want change but when they get it, they complain. FPS game developers are taking a bit from COD and implementing it into their own games, which is a little worrying. As long as it's not too much COD, then go ahead and introduce something new.

kyboy
06-09-2012, 03:31 AM
Put it down to the video quality. If it were 480p or even 720p, I'm sure the audio quality would of been a lot better.

Perks of Twitter and lurking various game forums throughout the day, while at work. :p

Yep, it sure looks like it. Like the comment(s) say, people want change but when they get it, they complain. FPS game developers are taking a bit from COD and implementing it into their own games, which is a little worrying. As long as it's not too much COD, then go ahead and introduce something new.

I agree, change isnt always bad... but the kill streak thing, if its only stuff like it showed in the video ie.. new gun, speed boost etc.. i dont see a problem in it.
oh, and if i had a twitter account, i would follow you lol..
but i just cant get into that type of stuff..
off topic, i just subscribed to your youtube channel

CMCX360
06-09-2012, 04:28 AM
I don't get why people are complaining about the sounds of the guns. They sound AMAZING compared to the previous games.

kyboy
06-09-2012, 04:32 AM
I don't get why people are complaining about the sounds of the guns. They sound AMAZING compared to the previous games.

I agree... i was playing Reach when i watched the video, and the sounds in general sound amazing compared to the others..

AMATHUS21
06-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Poor guy he finaly got his speed boost and died within 2 seconds, glad they have taken out bloom. Also does anyone konw what armour ability he has near the end when he spawns with dmr?

Winger NZ
06-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Looks pretty damn awesome :P

I followed the link in the description and there's a bunch of other video up in better quality here:

http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/videos/89547-halo-4-exclusive-look-hoaxer-on-adrift

RBmaster9345
06-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Looks sweet but I kinda dislike the BR sound. Just sounds weak, lacks that distinct bullet firing core sound

Vectorman953
06-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Two things that made me really happy after seeing this video:
1. Carbine is back baby!
2. It looks like the ordinance drops are acquired just through kills alone, and don't have to be acrewed in one life only. (I guess I should stop bitching about that then, eh?)

Joker0fLife
06-09-2012, 07:11 PM
If a MLG player sucks that bad during Halo 4, I can't WAIT to play it. Definitely needs better quality though. I couldn't tell if his aim was off, or if he was hitting him and I wasn't seeing it do to the video being blurry :p

The Elite Elite
06-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Well, poor quality video aside, looks and sounds really good. November can't come soon enough. I'm a little disappointed that he didn't use the DMR until the last half minute of the match. I really want to see that gun in action now that there's no bloom. And the whole ordinance drop seems perfectly fine to me if this is all there is to it. Nothing like COD's killstreaks.

xXmyxxmastaXx
06-10-2012, 01:45 AM
BR= Day 1 Buy

RBmaster9345
06-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Well, poor quality video aside, looks and sounds really good. November can't come soon enough. I'm a little disappointed that he didn't use the DMR until the last half minute of the match. I really want to see that gun in action now that there's no bloom. And the whole ordinance drop seems perfectly fine to me if this is all there is to it. Nothing like COD's killstreaks.

Yeah so long as its not dropping vehicles or other OP shit its fine. Sticking to just a weapon or minor boost is fine.

Kinda dislike the visor mode though. We didnt really see it too well but I feel that's going to become very troublesome

Joker0fLife
06-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Kinda dislike the visor mode though. We didnt really see it too well but I feel that's going to become very troublesome

I honestly like it because from what I've seen in all the MLG games, it gets people killed. I find it basically useless since your radar does the exact same thing. I'd probably use it on a game where sword is prevalent though since people love to camp corners with it.

OceanH
10-19-2012, 03:12 AM
Exclusive Halo 4 "Haven" Multiplayer Map Walkthrough with 343i - YouTube

theNomad
10-19-2012, 09:49 AM
I'm not really feeling this map, its pretty bland offering nothing unique visually. I was bored of it by the end of the video so god knows what I'll feel about it after a couple of months of online play. It doesn't seem to push the engine any either, I bet it plays like a forerunner looking version of zealot i.e. teams circling the ring in bunches hoping to pick off lone players. It does seem fair for 1v1/2v2 matches though, so guess its got its place.

Its not surprising it was one of the first maps finished. For me Exile, Complex and Meltdown look far more interesting and choatic and open to different styles of play.

And why the f*#k is the dude in the video calling a needler a power weapon.

BiggD
10-19-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm not really feeling this map, its pretty bland offering nothing unique visually. I was bored of it by the end of the video so god knows what I'll feel about it after a couple of months of online play. It doesn't seem to push the engine any either, I bet it plays like a forerunner looking version of zealot i.e. teams circling the ring in bunches hoping to pick off lone players. It does seem fair for 1v1/2v2 matches though, so guess its got its place.

Its not surprising it was one of the first maps finished. For me Exile, Complex and Meltdown look far more interesting and choatic and open to different styles of play.

And why the f*#k is the dude in the video calling a needler a power weapon.

Yeah, this map doesn't quite interest me a whole lot but I'm sure for small 4v4, Oddball or Regicide games, it'll suffice. Complex, Abandon & Exile look the best IMO. And lol, yeah the needler isn't that good.