PDA

View Full Version : N00b Question on MP and Camo

tpb
06-09-2012, 10:03 PM
I see people using the stealth camo in multiplayer... however I cant figure out how to use it, and cant see it in the unlocks of any of the classes? How do i use it?

Scotty
06-09-2012, 11:07 PM
I see people using the stealth camo in multiplayer... however I cant figure out how to use it, and cant see it in the unlocks of any of the classes? How do i use it?

you get it as default with the recon class. it activates automatically, when you crouch and aren't moving.

MyPetWorm
06-10-2012, 12:53 AM
you get it as default with the recon class. it activates automatically, when you crouch and aren't moving.

Then when you level up, you can choose to get Augemented Camo, which means you can move while crouching/prone and up and down ladders while still invisible.

Scotty
06-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Then when you level up, you can choose to get Augemented Camo, which means you can move while crouching/prone and up and down ladders while still invisible.

ah, didn't know that. i don't do recon though. i need my frags.:p

I3east Lig3r
06-10-2012, 02:02 PM
ah, didn't know that. i don't do recon though. i need my frags.:p

There's a secondary grenade launcher on Recon

ian1109
06-10-2012, 02:25 PM
i was about to ask the same question as i use rifleman alot

Scotty
06-10-2012, 02:51 PM
There's a secondary grenade launcher on Recon

HA! didn't know that either. i might get back into recon then, the PDW's/SMG's (don't know what they're counted as), are the best guns so far, for me. especially the starting one for the russians. is it the pp-2000?

I3east Lig3r
06-10-2012, 03:19 PM
HA! didn't know that either. i might get back into recon then, the PDW's/SMG's (don't know what they're counted as), are the best guns so far, for me. especially the starting one for the russians. is it the pp-2000?

Yes it is.

tpb
06-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Ah thanks guys. Assumed it was a general ability... Have only played rifleman so far. Will have to give the other 2 a try.

danksch
06-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Got the feeling Im the only one playing and enjoying a sniper based scout..sure, not as effective as a dumb rifleman, but sure as hell has the Ghost feeling to it....starting to get annoyed by the perma running and gunning of riflemen..to me, the class makes the MP obsolete, kinda.

Just saying.

Mr Yac
06-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Got the feeling Im the only one playing and enjoying a sniper based scout..sure, not as effective as a dumb rifleman, but sure as hell has the Ghost feeling to it....starting to get annoyed by the perma running and gunning of riflemen..to me, the class makes the MP obsolete, kinda.

Just saying.

i tried i really really tried, but it's so damn frusrtating that my level 30 active camo taking my time and sneaking across the field is still as easily spotted by the level 1 sensor that everybody and their mother tosses around as the moron running while firing his non silenced AK-47 directly into the air. the camo is pretty worthless, you're clear as day to anybody that actually looks in your direction and it gives you no protection from the scanning devices

I3east Lig3r
06-11-2012, 06:51 PM
i tried i really really tried, but it's so damn frusrtating that my level 30 active camo taking my time and sneaking across the field is still as easily spotted by the level 1 sensor that everybody and their mother tosses around as the moron running while firing his non silenced AK-47 directly into the air. the camo is pretty worthless, you're clear as day to anybody that actually looks in your direction and it gives you no protection from the scanning devices

I hope they make it to where you're less visible and/or invisible to sensors.

Mr Yac
06-11-2012, 07:07 PM
I hope they make it to where you're less visible and/or invisible to sensors.

thats all i'm asking, if i'm lying prone invisible and not moving a sensor should not detect me, if i shoot or break camo in another way then let me light up like a christmas tree, but as it is now camo is pretty worthless

Bluedevil
06-11-2012, 07:08 PM
It is a default for the recon class and automatically generates when you crouch and don't move.

theoutcold
06-13-2012, 01:25 AM
anyone want to play hit me up