PDA

View Full Version : Idc, I love this game!!

vHailToTheKingv
06-10-2012, 07:35 AM
One of my favorites!!! Just got my lvl 50 scout with a 2.22 k/d;)

TheThreeStooges
06-10-2012, 01:50 PM

Good for you, you want a Blow pop..

ademlakey
06-10-2012, 02:17 PM
The campaign I can say is good but the multipayer is bad. Alot of the items like sensors and uav get overused.

TheThreeStooges
06-10-2012, 02:38 PM
The campaign I can say is good but the multipayer is bad. Alot of the items like sensors and uav get overused.

THIS^!, Not to mention every asshole likes to play this like cod!

ChickinOnaChain
06-10-2012, 03:24 PM
I know the game looks really good on TV. But I doubt I'll get it. I'm just not a big fan of stealth games. I was playing Splinter Cell Conviction with a friend until my account went Silver and that was enough for me.

WalterWhite
06-10-2012, 03:47 PM

If you care about a K/D ratio you're playing the wrong game. I'm guessing you're one of the guys who make the multiplayer miserable for the rest of us. Thanks a bunch.

I3east Lig3r
06-10-2012, 04:12 PM
If you care about a K/D ratio you're playing the wrong game. I'm guessing you're one of the guys who make the multiplayer miserable for the rest of us. Thanks a bunch.

This, I got 4 kills but had 28 deaths in a sabotuer game because my team mates were too busy trying to get kills that I had to get the bomb by myself.

Divine Darkness
06-10-2012, 05:04 PM

I second this. To many people camping for kills instead of helping with objectives. Hell, it's sad when my turret makes a better teammate then 80% of the people playing. At least when I'm capping an objective I can count on it to actually help out and shoot back.

Sweet Louie V1
06-10-2012, 05:55 PM

This^^^^^^

Shelder
06-10-2012, 06:42 PM

You took the words right out of my fingers.

Chef Not Chief
06-10-2012, 06:54 PM
For a game that just came out a few weeks ago, online doesn't seem extremely popular, and me and some friends have all had some issues with lag or losing connection. Also, I'm sure it would be more fun if people actually played online the way they were supposed to, whether it be staying with your squad or completing objectives. I can't tell you how often I have the choice to either spawn at my base or on some guy hiding on the opposite side of the map away from any objectives.

fastNcurious
06-10-2012, 06:59 PM

In addition to what you said, it can't be that hard to get a good KDR as a scout. Camping from afar and sniping from cover is bound to do the trick, if you don't mind sitting on your behind all game...

Kaskade
06-10-2012, 08:20 PM

Awww how cute, now here's a cookie and run along back to COD.

MyPetWorm
06-10-2012, 09:59 PM

Awesome post xD

Worrying about the objectives is all I do (Unless I have a challenge that I think I can beat), so my K/d ratio is 0.84. Still get more exp then everyone else in the games I play :D