PDA

View Full Version : Audio Issues

a7x4lyf3
06-10-2012, 07:43 AM
Does anyone else deal with their audio constantly cutting out during multiplayer matches? It's not even a little issue it seriously bugs me cause it constantly just cuts out over and over and over and it happens all the time within a 15-30 second time period it's really unbearable...

Dr4gOnsFuRy
06-10-2012, 11:25 AM
I thought this only happened to me. It's incredibly annoying like you say. It's happened to me quite a few times and the sound never comes back, even a quit to dashboard doesn't fix it for me, you have to actually turn your Xbox off and on again which sucks.

Lima
06-10-2012, 05:02 PM
This is a known Ubisoft thing. Happens with all their games.

a7x4lyf3
06-10-2012, 09:57 PM
This is a known Ubisoft thing. Happens with all their games.I've honestly never experienced this with any other UBi game, this would be the 1st for me, It's done it twice now where the audio cuts out completely and I have to restart my xbox to get it back, but it's every single match where the audio repeatedly cuts out and my friends I play with say that it's not happening to them they've only gotten the complete audio mute.

MyPetWorm
06-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Thinking about it I have had this happen to me, I though it was my TV dying on me! Changed the cord to my other TV and still had no sound, to a sigh of relief xD

Wasn't that annoying to me as I don't often play games with sound so I can manage it, but was still a pain regardless :/

HTownBoi
06-10-2012, 10:07 PM
Me and my friends have had a problem with the audio just cutting out and having to restart the xbox or dashboarding to get rid of the problem.

MILLER 510
06-10-2012, 11:52 PM
I've had the same issue. The sound cuts out completely. I played about three games thinking it would come back on but it didn't. I turned my 360 off and on and the sound was back. I've also had an issue where the sound gets all muffled. Anyone getting a muffled sound problem?

ryzilla
06-11-2012, 08:55 AM
I got this for the first time last night games was fine then all I herd was a machine hub noise then nothing. Next game I got no sound just music then game after nothing. Had to go to the dash board then back in and then was fine.

FeJ
06-12-2012, 05:47 AM
This just happened to me tonight, very annoying.

KrylonBlue
06-12-2012, 07:28 AM
I had this issue once when the game first came out. I've since put 1 day and 8 hours or so into the multiplayer without the issue reoccurring.

LSDragon
06-13-2012, 09:53 AM
Have had the same problem.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=371594

Have had this problem with B3 to.
Now i use the audio Rca adaptor that came with the XboX Elite and All audio problems solved.