PDA

View Full Version : Game Freezing Problem?

Akradon
06-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Hey guys,

Have ran into a problem with GR, me and a friend are playing through the campaign on CO-OP. We have reached Valiant Hammer, quite near the end (or so we think) we died and the game froze while loading the checkpoint. Now whenever we try to load that checkpoint the game freezes. The only other level we can do is the level prior to this one, even after completing that we don't have the option to do the next mission. So I seem to be a little stuck?

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Or do they know a fix for it?

MyPetWorm
06-10-2012, 10:02 PM
I have never encountered this issue, but it simply seems as if your save didn't save correctly and has corrupted. Annoyingly, the only option you have now is to start over again, as the game doesn't let you pick the mission you're up to.

Yep, another annoying little thing in this game >.>

Direkin
06-11-2012, 06:57 AM
A friend has had this happen a few times in MP.

HTownBoi
06-11-2012, 07:02 AM
Haven't had any problems in single player or coop, but me and my friends get frozen up all the time in mp.

ryzilla
06-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Yes my mate and I did. You need to finish the level with out dying and then it will re save. That was the fix from ubi when I logged a job to them

Lucky for us we were only 2 checkpoints from the end of the level. But it worked for us. They blamed the could save

t3fury
06-14-2012, 10:50 PM
i encounted several glitches with the game in single player mode like my squad staying still and not moving at certain points when there was nobody around so had to reload mission and on the last mission when you kill the 7 people the 6th person name was still there after i killed him loads of little annoying stuff like that

WalterWhite
06-15-2012, 06:48 AM
Take it to Best Buy like I did, they'll give you 37 dollars for it. Then buy a different game... that works.

USS Spectre
06-15-2012, 08:56 PM
My game tends to freeze up often in the loading screen post game of a match.

Very frustrating sometimes. Anybody else encounter this?

Jondude20
09-29-2012, 05:37 AM
My friend and I have this exact same problem. We died at the very last stretch on Valiant Hammer and now our consoles freeze at the fucking loading screen everytime we try and replay the mission. This game is garbage, I'll be so glad when we finish co-op because shit like this is really pissing me off. When I pay $60 for a game, I expect to actually PLAY the damn game, not cross my fingers hoping that we'll connect.