PDA

View Full Version : Grenades

rikib004
06-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Grenades in this game are insane. I'm pretty sure i've had grenades land in my guys pockets, shoes and in his mouth... Grenade accuracy is sick on this game and the amount they thrown is insane.

Im on shock and awe

Rep
06-12-2012, 12:19 PM
If you think they throw a lot of grenades on COD4 then whatever you do, do NOT play Call of Duty: World at War.

rikib004
06-12-2012, 08:22 PM
If you think they throw a lot of grenades on COD4 then whatever you do, do NOT play Call of Duty: World at War.

I heard that.. I will be avoiding that... I completed MW3 and wanted to work my way back so did MW2 now doing MW1 :D.

I had played MW1 and MW2 before but never did the Veteran campaigns.

Creasy47
01-06-2013, 12:29 AM

*shudders* completed WaW on Veteran on my old profile years back, and I don't think you could pay me enough to do that again. Probably the hardest game I've ever played, in terms of the insane bullshit that goes down on Veteran.

"Okay, so do I let one of these seventeen grenades that landed in my lap kill me, or should I rush the enemy and let them shoot me? Decisions, decisions..."

That was my outlook on the game the entire time. Most of my level completions involved blind luck.