PDA

View Full Version : The Pirate And The Lost Galleon need help

thecaffinator1
06-12-2012, 10:31 AM
hi there ive done all the other haddock and tintin rooms and have all character's to use but this one iam stuck at i cant seem to get the compass you start off its underneath you with a loop for tintin to hook onto but cant seem to figure out how to get in there as the platform moves before u can hook on or jump up any help totally stuck ive even tried hanging off ledge but then seen i cant hook onto the loop hanging down you have to be on a ladder or standing still murder anyone plz help cheers :(

thecaffinator1
06-12-2012, 10:51 AM
hi there anyone that reads this i figured it out once you start this level jump over to the right use haddock to break the board then go down with it as the ground moves when you do. then go down the ladder then a door will appear take out bad guys head left as you will see your next jump puts you under where the compass is and a cannon is firing at you change to the lady sorry i forget her name and head back up to where the door appeared with bad guys then back up ladders so your above the chest of gold now and head over to ledge on left and change to tintin and use RT button and hook onto loop job done thank god lol

shoe478
07-30-2012, 10:23 PM
The Pirate and the Lost Galleon - Tintin and Haddock Mode Treasures Only - The Adventures of Tintin - YouTube

I show how to get the compass at 1:00 in the video.