PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 13 discussion thread

turf90
06-12-2012, 05:08 PM
i wanna hear your ideas for fifa 13, what you think about kinect being introduced to it, ultimate team, fifa 13 editions like fifa 12 anything really

Shabba Blade 1
01-12-2013, 10:38 PM
I have to say that I do like the new intelligence of the players added this year, it has given a sense of realism to the game.

That being said there is still 1 thing that really bugs me - when I am playing as my pro and I call the ball while I am doing a run, a majority of the time the A1 decides to do a through ball on the ground irrespective of whether or not there are opposing players in the way. Is it too much to ask that lofted through balls are played by the A1 if I call for the ball???

Also I don't know if this has been picked up before by other players, I have heard a lot about glitches within the game but I can't seem to find anyone who has experienced a game loading up without the ball!!

On numerous occasions when I have played in the career mode with my pro I have had to play a match with an invisible ball!!! this is really infuriating because I have to judge by the movement of all the players so that I know where the ball is. It is almost imossible to win a match when this happens.

Eggnogga
01-14-2013, 01:28 PM
@Shabba -- Try switching the ball to be "Random" every match. I had the invisible ball issue once, and then switched the settings, and haven't seen it since. *knocks on wood*

vanHuyssteen
03-22-2013, 01:35 PM
I had the same problem with the invisible ball. I started my career with the 'Random' ball settings and and at the beginning of my second season the ball was invisible every match, so i changed the settings back and chose a ball, never had the problem again