PDA

View Full Version : SH3 - "Coolest. Dad. Ever." not unlocking

Direkin
06-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Was going for "Coolest. Dad. Ever." in conjunction with "Adrenaline Junkie", "Makes My Head Hurt" and "Ninja". Had well over 30 kills with Sexy Beam. and 0 saves. Got to the apartments, and instead of getting a different cut scene, I get the familiar one as normal. Was hoping that would be my last run, so that's pissed me off a bit.

Revolver
06-13-2012, 01:43 AM
Did you make sure to unequip any weapons that Heather may have been holding at the time?

Direkin
06-13-2012, 09:49 AM
Did you make sure to unequip any weapons that Heather may have been holding at the time?
Yup, I couldn't have had over 30 kills with Sexy Beam if I did. However, I did end up using weapons after I had about 45 kills with Beam (just to get through levels faster). Could that be it? I've read that the requirements were to get at least 30 kills with Beam, but I didn't see anywhere that you weren't allowed additional kills with other weapons. Gonna try that again using Beam only.

Edit: Just did it again using only Sexy Beam and it unlocked.
62 kills with Sexy Beam (on Split Worm as well), and didn't even wield anything just to be sure. Ended up taking only 67 damage too.