PDA

View Full Version : Plenty of Gameplay Footage

heyimdalton
06-13-2012, 07:18 AM
This is looking pretty good! I'm pretty sure about picking this one up. Seems very different and original. But does anyone else think the HUD is very very ugly?

E3 2012 - Dishonored Gameplay Demo - YouTube

iBuzz7S
06-13-2012, 03:47 PM
HUD isn't too bad.

The game itself plays like Bioshock Infinite, at least to me eyes.

Darkman2099
06-24-2012, 10:46 PM
this game looks impressive can't wait to get my hands on it;

Spock
06-24-2012, 11:16 PM
I'm really disappointed in this. I thought it was going to be a great game; one of the best of the year, but it looks like crap. Something I don't feel like spending $60 on right away anyway. Maybe when it goes on sale during Christmas I'll pick it up.

[Edit]: I just watched the newly released gameplay and I've changed my mind. Now I really want to preorder this.

Maka
06-29-2012, 05:01 PM
That was disappointing.

Graphics are a few years old, doesn't seem very unique either. Most average looking game in a while to me.

Thai J
08-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Yes, the graphics do not look cutting edge but graphics aren't everything. To me this game looks fresh, something different. It's not COD7, Battlefield 5, or Gears of War 4. Just my opinion though.

hink baby
08-07-2012, 06:41 PM
It is so rare to find original games no a days, hopefully this will be good

BloodGodAlucard
08-07-2012, 10:32 PM
This game looks really good to me. I love it when games give you the freedom to choose how to play it. The world seems really interesting, and I like the sound of the story. The powers seem really cool, and there appears to be a wide variety of them to experiment with. I'm glad I pre-ordered it, and I'm looking forward to finally getting a chance to play it myself. :)

SydLosttarot
08-11-2012, 05:56 PM
That was disappointing.

Graphics are a few years old, doesn't seem very unique either. Most average looking game in a while to me.
A unified aesthetic sensibility matters more than the pursuit of the most realistic looking games all the time. The Lady Boyle mission footage has some great design shown throughout the rooms of the manse. I'd much rather have the range of freedom being offered with variable target locations, randomized guard patrols and the Chaos system, which has promise to be a more complex morality scale than the red/blue conversation trees. A unique set of powers that has maximum mobility attached to them and multiple pathways to try and complete an objective. A game where I can run through it without killing a single person and make my way through its environs like a ghost. This is the farthest thing from average, and I'll wager now it will have more replayability than Bioshock: Infinite, which I'm almost as excited about.

kall5ter
08-12-2012, 02:38 PM
HUD isn't too bad.

The game itself plays like Bioshock Infinite, at least to me eyes.

AGREE'D! i've always thought this aswell, i think its the graphics. I'm not sure, easy buy for me though, i cannot wait!

OceanH
09-15-2012, 09:05 AM
Dishonored - Masquerade Party Interview - YouTube

Spock
09-15-2012, 11:34 PM
Masquerade Party Interview

Those powers make the game look way too easy. I want to try going through without killing anyone, but I think I'll be missing out on so much if I do that right away. So many decisions... so many playthroughs (hopefully).