PDA

View Full Version : Play or not?

Enix2000
06-14-2012, 01:30 AM
Hey I've played all the silent hill games so playing this would just be for kicks and achievements. Be honest, the achievements are annoying aren't they? I don't mean hard I can work with that but the more I read the roadmap the more I think this is just going to be annoying. I guess what I'm saying is I enjoyed the silent hill games and I don't want to start this game and hate it when I'm done with 1000pts. What is your experience with this game so far working on 1000pts?

Madame Kennedy
06-14-2012, 06:50 AM
Well, if you're a longtime fan of Silent Hill, I don't see why the enjoyment of the game would stop after the achievements. Sometimes I think achievements discredit games a bit, specifically because gamers these days get so caught up in obtaining them that they feel the game no longer has a purpose once "completion" is reached. Silent Hill 2 is ALWAYS replayable in my opinion, it being one of the landmark titles in gaming history. Despite the utter scare factor surrounding it, it's always a kind of comfort to return to the story time and time again. I never got to own SH2 on the PS2, so I do treasure my HD Collection and hope to keep playing the games for years to come.