Pretty sure the Demo is Rigged - Please Read

l Zleek l

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME PLAY IT YOURSELF. Try purposely sucking on USC and compare it to actually trying on Oregon. I may sound like a disgruntled fan but I seriously think that the game is 'rigged' to allow one team to win on a constant basis. And Yes I know USC is #3 and Oregon is #5, but still both teams are overall A+ and should act as such. Please consider actually playing the game before you post how much I suck, because I am not complaining how tough the game is, I'm not 5, I seriously think the game is actually altered to allow victory to one team. - Also at bottom of post

I want to start off by saying this isn't because I suck or whatever, I have played both sides of the USC vs Oregon Dynasty option and found very frustrating results.

By no means am I a Heisman player who can lock shit down, but I am fairly decent at football games, I have been playing them for over ten years. I am just going to list my experience and see if you guys are having any similar problems.

I am an Oregon fan and a current student at the school, so naturally I was excited to play as Oregon in the demo. So I start up and immediately get aggravated. My passes are getting intercepted everywhere, I have almost no time in the pocket and my run blocking is terrible. I decide to quit and come back later.

After a few 'rage quits' I decide to play as USC. Guess what, playing the same way I have been I start doing really well. So here are some rough stats/things that happened:

As Oregon, for one half:

-I often use hot routes based on the opponents coverage, to exploit mismatches or whatever, even when I throw a ball to someone who is wide open, they drop it. I even user control hit Y, in stride, at the marker, when the icon is lit up. I average about 5-6 of these in a half.

-Running is nearly impossible. I usually run the Spread No-Huddle similar to Oregon's actual playstyle, and even mixing up the plays and moving around TE's to block were ineffective. An option play would often result in me running sideways for no gain if I can even get out of the pocket. My blocking is terrible, even a run up the middle the lane gets clogged immediately.

-My passes are intercepted WAY too often. I am guilty of badly thrown passes under pressure, but when a 5'6" guy pops up for a perfect one handed pick, several feet short of the target marker, several times in a short span it's a tad ridiculous.

-On one rare occasion where I actually get past the first down marker, I hit the button, RB I believe, to tuck the ball. I get hit from the side by a FS and get a fumble, even though I am using my starting HB.

Defense:

-I have 8 men in the box, with 6 of them blitzing and 2 LB's playing mid range zone. They run it up the middle and clear the field for a 40 yd touchdown.

-I actually hit Y to intercept a ball, several times with several players each, not one interception.

-Barkley has 5-8 seconds on average in the pocket, even when my rushers outnumber the blockers 6-4

ANYWAYS, if you've made it this far, please keep reading. I may just sound terrible, but here is me playing no more than 10 minutes later but Using USC.

Offense:

-I throw the ball purposely bad, into double, triple, even Qaudruple coverage, I find that the safeties and CB's pause, allow me to catch it, and then tackle me.

-I got hit while throwing the ball, it went DIRECTLY to an Oregon CB who had no one within 5 yards in any direction, he stood still, set his feet, tried to grab it and blatantly dropped it. This happened 3 TIMES.

-I found I could break tackles with my HB several times in succession, against much larger/fast moving players.

-I did not encounter 1 INT or Fumble during the 2 or 3 halves I played as the Trojans.

Defense:

-I would often call a 3-4 formation, which means only 3 Defensive lineman on the line, with everyone else playing zone, for example prevent defense. the Oregon QB, Bennett, would be sacked or knocked down 70-80% of the time.

-Bennett had TERRIBLE passes. With no pressure, he would throw it several yards out of bounds, or even directly to my Secondary.

-During rush plays, the Oregon player WOULD STAND COMPLETELY STILL and easily be tackled. In only 2-3 cases did any player on Oregon break any tackle.

Playing as Oregon, by half time:

Score: USC 17+, Oregon <7

As USC: USC 17+, Oregon 0

The most yards I ever allowed Oregon was less than 40, with no more than 3 first downs. When playing as Oregon I would literally get USC to 3rd and 20+ and they would throw a screen or regular pass, break several tackles only to clear the first down marker every single time.

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME PLAY IT YOURSELF. Try purposely sucking on USC and compare it to actually trying on Oregon. I may sound like a disgruntled fan but I seriously think that the game is 'rigged' to allow one team to win on a constant basis. And Yes I know USC is #3 and Oregon is #5, but still both teams are overall A+ and should act as such. Please consider actually playing the game before you post how much I suck, because I am not complaining how tough the game is, I'm not 5, I seriously think the game is actually altered to allow victory to one team.

Please feel free to disagree but bring up at least valid points of discussion not just 'lol kid you are such a noob' I can assure you that's not the case.

TL;DR Play as Oregon, and then USC and tell me what you think.

• 2 weeks later...

Rigged may be too strong of a word. You have some good points. But the game is made by EA, so why would they want to deceive us and make us think they are making a game for the fans? You will probably be able to spend 400 MS points for some in-game boost that will even things out.

Rigged may be too strong of a word. You have some good points. But the game is made by EA, so why would they want to deceive us and make us think they are making a game for the fans? You will probably be able to spend 400 MS points for some in-game boost that will even things out.

OR lower the difficulty to varsity, might be more his speed. I just ran all over SC. Im actully happy you can run from the spread now!