PDA

View Full Version : Radio wishlist

dwayne_hicks
06-14-2012, 09:19 PM
I was just wondering what y'all would like to see from the radio stations this time around ?

I've always thought Rockstar did a good job with having a wide range of music. As a fan of classic rock, I've never been disappointed with their choices.

I believe that they have the best game soundtracks with San Andreas being my favorite, anyone one else agree ?

Also what kind of music/stations and songs would you enjoy to hear in game ?

Rep
06-14-2012, 09:50 PM
I would like to see some AMG in the game.

AMG - Jiggable Pie - YouTube
AMG - Bitch Betta Have My Money - YouTube
AMG - Tha Booty Up - YouTube

DEG23
06-15-2012, 12:43 AM
I preferred the VC and GTA IV soundtracks, but i'm sure they will have a wide variety of genres again. I'm hoping they keep in the classic rock and seeing how it's set in SA maybe add some Mexican hip hop, just as long as there is no dubstep station:p

thisispreston
06-15-2012, 12:59 AM
totally agree that San Andreas is easily the best game soundtrack of all time!... i love all kinds of music (i am a self-confessed music geek of the highest kind) and SA was the best ever by far....
2 sick hip hop stations - Playback for all your alt. hip hop like Ultramagnetic MC's, Biz Markie, Masta Ace. plus Radio Los Santos for tha gangsta sheeeeit :)
2 good rock stations, KDST for classic stuff like Foghat, Toto, Grand Funk RR. then Radio X for modern (90s) stuff like RATM, Soundgarden, Faith No More, Alice In Chains.
K-Jah for some awesome reggae tunes, namely Ring My Bell - one of the best tunes ever! and Toots, Buju Banton, Barrington Levy
SFUR had some amazing electronic stuff on it - 808 State, Marshall Jefferson, A Guy Called Gerald
K Rose - just cos all the songs are hilarious!!
the other stations were a bit hit and miss, but every single one had some great tunes in it, like Poison by Bel Biv Devoe! War - Low Rider, Kool & The Gang - Hollywood Swingin' to name a few

as the game is set in the same area, i would expect a couple to be used again, just with different songs obviously, and i would welcome any of them really. you can pretty much guarantee there will be a hip hop one, an electronic one, a rock one, a reggae/dancehall one, probably more than one of each of these too...

though my all time favourite station was MSX, the drum n bass one in GTA III. seeing as this game looks to be set in the present day, should expect more electronic stuff. maybe not necessarily D'n'B but i'd expect more than one station of electronic stuff.... just as long as its not all fucking Skrillex and Deadmau5 :D

Axel Desade
06-15-2012, 05:58 AM
As long as they have an indie type station like Radio Broker again, I'm set.

I mak3 big boom
06-15-2012, 06:20 AM
What was the talk radio on GTA 4 called? Id like something like that.

niko da bos
06-15-2012, 07:48 PM
What was the talk radio on GTA 4 called? Id like something like that.

oh with lazlo or something? lmao yeah some of those talk radio shows were fairly halarious. as long as they have the good variety like always, i dont mind. its nice that they include pretty much all genres in the different radio stations.

i really liked the "classics" on GTA IV, which was kind of more old school hip hop stuff. it was kind of fun when getting chased by cops, to switch on like electronic (techno) station for high speed chases. lol i loved the variety of music.

dwayne_hicks
06-16-2012, 04:52 PM
Lazlo's talk stations are always great (Never even lsitened to music in GTA III).

Drewbles
06-26-2012, 11:07 AM
Music station wise.

Best thing they could do as no doubt you can not make everyone happy, is to just make an mp3 station again. Put your own music on the harddrive.

I know you can play music whilst playing games but it is not the same when the music is coming out the car speakers, esp when you jump put your vehicle and the music is still playing.

AlecDuffin
07-04-2012, 04:25 AM
I think Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne would be a great fit for Grand Theft Auto. Go With The Flow by Queens of the Stone Age would be awesome when driving down highways. Anarchy In The UK by Sex Pistols? Keep Rollin' by Limp Bizkit? American Badass by Kid Rock? Knights Of Cydonia by Muse?

xKRAIZEEMANx
07-04-2012, 04:29 AM
I always enjoyed the faux commercials and advertisements, and the Public Radio type stations. Do not get me wrong, I loved running folks over with some heavy metal blaring.

Frozenghost001
07-06-2012, 03:49 AM
i dont remember the soundtracks from the older GTA games but GTA IV + the expansions had possibly the best soundtracks in a game i've ever heard. A perfect mix of current hip hop tracks, rock classics and even stations such as san juan sounds had good music too i would sometimes listen to.

my only request is to have the electronic music station (if there is one in GTA V) contain artists such as Hardwell and other house DJs along with the other genres of electronic. idk ive recently been finding myself listening to a lot of house music lately and it would fit perfectly in this game.

AlecDuffin
07-06-2012, 03:02 PM
i dont remember the soundtracks from the older GTA games but GTA IV + the expansions had possibly the best soundtracks in a game i've ever heard. A perfect mix of current hip hop tracks, rock classics and even stations such as san juan sounds had good music too i would sometimes listen to.

my only request is to have the electronic music station (if there is one in GTA V) contain artists such as Hardwell and other house DJs along with the other genres of electronic. idk ive recently been finding myself listening to a lot of house music lately and it would fit perfectly in this game.

Wanted (Dead or Alive) by Bon Jovi would've fit perfectly in San Andreas. Amazing song.

dwayne_hicks
08-20-2012, 08:33 PM
Wanted (Dead or Alive) by Bon Jovi would've fit perfectly in San Andreas. Amazing song.

I always thought it would be a good fit for the "Bone Countyesque" area of the game.

ShadoW zonE
08-20-2012, 10:05 PM

The song was added in the GTA IV DLC The Lost and Damned so I wont be surprised if they decided to put it back in the new playlist.

dwayne_hicks
08-20-2012, 10:16 PM
The song was added in the GTA IV DLC The Lost and Damned so I wont be surprised if they decided to put it back in the new playlist.

I dont think they've ever used a song twice, at least in the Classic Rock category.